Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

On my way
nhr7bou.gif

Should we expect more CWs than the two already released?

Fire Reds are growing on me though.

Was hoping to win the Wotherspoons today to trade for these....of course another L....SMH. Too bad I can't trade my OVO 8s for these. Cost-wise they're actually worth more (retail), but for some reason people just don't seem to want them. With Drake leaving Nike, I'm thinking I'll be able to at least offload them for retail in the next year. That was a horrible purchase.

The end of April can't come fast enough; looking forward to another chance at these!

Did the draw this morning too, hoping to win a trade for the Tinkers...L of course.

Hard to tell how low the Tinkers will end up going. Not sure if they will dip under 300, but hoping under 350, but closer to 300. Thoughts?

IMG_20180326_124119_533.jpg

Did the draw this morning too, hoping to win a trade for the Tinkers...L of course.

Hard to tell how low the Tinkers will end up going. Not sure if they will dip under 300, but hoping under 350, but closer to 300. Thoughts?

IMG_20180326_124119_533.jpg

I've been monitoring the prices as well. It's been hovering $380-$400 past few days. I'm thinking about just pulling the trigger soon despite the "restock" on April 30.

I've been monitoring the prices as well. It's been hovering $380-$400 past few days. I'm thinking about just pulling the trigger soon despite the "restock" on April 30.

Nah I'm staying patient on these. Too many nice releases coming up as well. Tinkers won't be purchased until April 30th or later by me. And I got Yeezy Wave Runners to sell to pay for them. Staying patient. Now you could use them for your Vlog and stuff but I'm wearing mine like a normal guy.

So I bought some JTHs last Thursday when the price fell out for $480 shipped for a sz12 on stockx. The person still hasn't shipped I think i'm going to get screwed and they will never shipped because the price went up and the seller probably realized he screwed up. I hope srockx still takes their cut out from the seller for flaking. I used a discount code when I bought these too so will I be out the discount too? The discount was that speical paypal one.

So I bought some JTHs last Thursday when the price fell out for $480 shipped for a sz12 on stockx. The person still hasn't shipped I think i'm going to get screwed and they will never shipped because the price went up and the seller probably realized he screwed up. I hope srockx still takes their cut out from the seller for flaking. I used a discount code when I bought these too so will I be out the discount too? The discount was that speical paypal one.
I'm still waiting on the seller to ship the tinker but I contacted stockx the sell got til Tuesday to ship and if that person don't hopefully they can find me a pair or a refund

I'm still waiting on the seller to ship the tinker but I contacted stockx the sell got til Tuesday to ship and if that person don't hopefully they can find me a pair or a refund
When did you purchase yours? Since I bought mine on Thursday around 5pm I assumed they have until today at 5pm to ship. That would be 48 hours.

Back
Top Bottom