Air Jordan 3 to be the Next Retro in the BIN23 Series

Who says they're coming out next month? Haven't seen anything to suggest that at all, and the pics of previous BINs dropped more than a month out. The BIN Vs are great, I like the black leather over nubuck or suede, but as others have mentioned, even trying to get these when you MUST camp makes me not care. I don't camp for 2-5 days for a pair of shoes. I have a life and a job, and I don't put all of that on hold to just cop a pair of jordans.

Who says they're coming out next month? Haven't seen anything to suggest that at all, and the pics of previous BINs dropped more than a month out. The BIN Vs are great, I like the black leather over nubuck or suede, but as others have mentioned, even trying to get these when you MUST camp makes me not care. I don't camp for 2-5 days for a pair of shoes. I have a life and a job, and I don't put all of that on hold to just cop a pair of jordans.

idnt care cuz im not wasting my life standing outside for a pair of kicks...that the majority wont be wearing / will resell anyway

idnt care cuz im not wasting my life standing outside for a pair of kicks...that the majority wont be wearing / will resell anyway

i met some guys at the yotr campout that tried camping out for the bin V's,they said they were waiting all night at house of hoops tukwila with over a 100 people in line outside,they came out at release time and decided they were gonna raffle off the 5 pairs they had..if it's gonna be anything like that,i think i may just ored off kicks-crew and pay the 300,400 price

i met some guys at the yotr campout that tried camping out for the bin V's,they said they were waiting all night at house of hoops tukwila with over a 100 people in line outside,they came out at release time and decided they were gonna raffle off the 5 pairs they had..if it's gonna be anything like that,i think i may just ored off kicks-crew and pay the 300,400 price

Wanna see these so bad so i can start figuring out how many backs im going be willing to scratch to get mine.

Wanna see these so bad so i can start figuring out how many backs im going be willing to scratch to get mine.

these will be ugly no doubt. Only good bin was the sample coolgrey xiii that gentry (?) was wearing

Wishful thinking that these will be decent

these will be ugly no doubt. Only good bin was the sample coolgrey xiii that gentry (?) was wearing

Wishful thinking that these will be decent

Back
Top Bottom