Air Jordan 38

IMG_1243.jpeg

Where’d you scoop the PF from?

JS”
Surprisingly Stockx had them. As your probably aware they don’t has many PFs listed as Goat or EBay.

what do you think about them? Im thinking im going with these, best for casual IMO, Cant justify buying a pair of Jordans just for balling. I have to wear the **** out of them.
I like them so far. I think you can wear 32,34,36,38 casually.
Pros-Durable but lightweight materials, traction is actually XDR (XXXV and XXXVI PF wasn’t true XDR), heel feels amazing, shoe is more stable then 37 lows. Good ventilation unlike XXXII and XXXIII
Cons-Toe box isn’t very roomy, forefoot is nothing special, not easy to put on or loosen laces. Reminds me of the XXX in some ways. Doesn’t have as much bounce as 36 and 37 lows. Tongue slightly too tall. Heel to toe transition and lateral movement is good but nothing special. Here’s my performance ranking among lows:
1) XXXVII
2) XXXIV
3) XXXVI
4) XXXVIII
5) XXXII
6) XXXI
7) XXXV

Last edited:
Like I said before,I really love my 38 Lows! But the amount of dirt and stains they collect is freakin' crazy, especially at the toe box where you have that suedy/felty kinda stuff?

I have used my Coconut Milk pair maybe 6-8 times playing now, and they look worse than my old warhorse KD 14's already :D probably gonna return these, and gonna get a darker colorway from on an discount.

Any info on that "Torch" pair releasing?

Like I said before,I really love my 38 Lows! But the amount of dirt and stains they collect is freakin' crazy, especially at the toe box where you have that suedy/felty kinda stuff?

I have used my Coconut Milk pair maybe 6-8 times playing now, and they look worse than my old warhorse KD 14's already :D probably gonna return these, and gonna get a darker colorway from on an discount.

Any info on that "Torch" pair releasing?
Torch pair was on ID4 a few weeks back

Back
Top Bottom