Air Jordan 38

IMG_2683.jpeg
IMG_2682.jpeg
IMG_2681.jpeg
IMG_2680.jpeg
IMG_2679.jpeg

What colorway you have? Because I have had the Fundamentals, FIBA's and Aqua's all separate on me. FIBA's were the worst, separating after 3 hours or something like that.
I have the fundamentals. just wondering if you got all 3 pairs from the same store? website? reseller?

the only issue I have with the mids was the slippery and roomy fit.

recently, I revisited the black gamma lows which I had previously complained having those pressure areas around the toebox digging in on the top of my foot last january. I recently went back to FTL last week and have some restock. said issue is not there anymore. so I'm quite wondering.

here are the info regarding the pair that I have. pardon me for I have small feet.

Attachments

• 58w3ksEt.jpg
    58w3ksEt.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 133
What colorway you have? Because I have had the Fundamentals, FIBA's and Aqua's all separate on me. FIBA's were the worst, separating after 3 hours or something like that.
We all have different gaits and apply pressure to our feet differently. It could be that you, and others that have had issues with the 38, happen to put a lot a force in that area causing the issue. That’s the only thing I could think of to explain how you could go through multiple pairs and have the same issue, while others are fine.

Agree with you as far as the Aquas. Mine separated in the first run. Haven’t had a chance to hoop in the Chinese New Year pair yet. Anyone have any reports on how those are holding up, from folks that are hooping in them? Seeing the earlier mids in outlets now, but with how my Aquas did, not willing to go backwards on earlier models.

For those with their mids still holding up after all these months, are pictures possible? I’ve never seen a pair of these with mileage on them where the x-plate is not separating.

I have the fundamentals. just wondering if you got all 3 pairs from the same store? website? reseller?

the only issue I have with the mids was the slippery and roomy fit.

recently, I revisited the black gamma lows which I had previously complained having those pressure areas around the toebox digging in on the top of my foot last january. I recently went back to FTL last week and have some restock. said issue is not there anymore. so I'm quite wondering.

here are the info regarding the pair that I have. pardon me for I have small feet.
I did, all three were from Nike.com and I returned every one of them after they separated. A damn shame since I really liked those mids too :frown:

Back
Top Bottom