air jordan 4 + 5 = "greedy genius apache"

sick.gif

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/new3/genius_apache_geo_pop.htm

apache_geo_pop.jpg

apache_geo_pop_10.jpg

if this aint blatant trademark infringement, i don't know what is. how do they get away with it?

where's the IV? I do see the III elements, as well as the V elements.

Anyhoo, Greedy Genius will never be a respectable brand in my book. These fools don't even try.

Originally Posted by eltouha

if this aint blatant trademark infringement, i don't know what is. how do they get away with it?

how is it blatant? as far as i know those dont have a jumpman or a swoosh on them. they also dont have the flames on the side that the 5s have or the wingsattached to the laces that the 4s have. they also, from that picture don't have a reflective toungue. you juss mad cuz it slightly looks like the 5 withthe icy sole and the padded ankle area. so what if an independet company is getting some inspiration from another company, it certainly isn't the firsttime and it sure as hell wont be the last.

Isnt at least one part of the Jordans that they copied, patented? I'm sure as hell at least one is.

I'm gonna check.

this isnt the first....peep the other shoes.....they got blatant copies of the xiii.......xi....and the xii.....

Originally Posted by Apocalypz

Isnt at least one part of the Jordans that they copied, patented? I'm sure as hell at least one is.

I'm gonna check.

dont patents expire awfter awhile?

but honestly whose really surprised we've been seeing people steal the nike and jordans designs for years now its kind of funny seeing what they do tothem

but honestly whose really surprised we've been seeing people steal the nike and jordans designs for years now its kind of funny seeing what they do tothem

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

where's the IV? I do see the III elements, as well as the V elements.
i was thinking the same thing too but if you look closely at the netting, it's IV netting, not V netting

it will probably turn out that they are a subsidiary of JB and thats why they dont care, with all thats going on they may try to sell jordans that arebutchered under a different name why not JB you have sucked for many years why not try this? just my opinion

Originally Posted by WiiDZerO

Originally Posted by eltouha

how is it blatant? as far as i know those dont have a jumpman or a swoosh on them. they also dont have the flames on the side that the 5s have or the wings attached to the laces that the 4s have. they also, from that picture don't have a reflective toungue. you juss mad cuz it slightly looks like the 5 with the icy sole and the padded ankle area. so what if an independet company is getting some inspiration from another company, it certainly isn't the first time and it sure as hell wont be the last.

indifferent.gif
go read a book kid

Back
Top Bottom