Air Jordan 4 Black Cat 2019

After seeing that Rif was selling these for $800, I came here to see why, to see if you guys posted something earlier last year to indicate why these were eventually heading to the price where they are now. No dice. I mean someone at the beginning of the saying supply was botched. But other than that? Nothing. I've been in the background here for about 11+ years, and been collecting for about 17, and this is the craziest second market price rise I think I've seen. And I say all that s*** to say, we need another full GR of these. No reason these should be that much after two years. Also resellers pull prices out of their ***es sometimes. 😂 "It is what it is" I guess. (That's the "cool guy" stuff the vets say when there's clear bull__it afoot anyways.)

After seeing that Rif was selling these for $800, I came here to see why, to see if you guys posted something earlier last year to indicate why these were eventually heading to the price where they are now. No dice. I mean someone at the beginning of the saying supply was botched. But other than that? Nothing. I've been in the background here for about 11+ years, and been collecting for about 17, and this is the craziest second market price rise I think I've seen. And I say all that s*** to say, we need another full GR of these. No reason these should be that much after two years. Also resellers pull prices out of their ***es sometimes. 😂 "It is what it is" I guess. (That's the "cool guy" stuff the vets say when there's clear bull__it afoot anyways.)

Black Cat 4s have always resold for high price points so not sure why it's surprising to anyone. Even the originals from 2006. That one came with a poster too which was dope.

Black Cat 4s have always resold for high price points so not sure why it's surprising to anyone. Even the originals from 2006. That one came with a poster too which was dope.

Yeah come to think of it you're right, OG. I just don't remember the prices being THAT high for the original pair. I remember like maybe $350-500. It's crazy to think they'll probably hit a G here eventually. Hopefully we get them again in the next 5 years(however wistful that may be).

Na these joints are ash Larry's. But I bought hella pairs and still sitting on em... They hit 150 at most my stores. Couldn't leave em sitting when no one wanted em. Got a ton of gs sizes too

Last edited:
Found the receipt for when I got my pair under retail. Can’t forget the VIP platinum rewards from FTL. The $10-$15-$20 off coupons always came in clutch.

Never in a million years I would imagine they’d resell for this much. Glad I kept my pair DS.
2AA4D787-7771-438E-87F2-8EE7A867FE8D.jpeg
4D3585B1-6DCB-4784-B6B9-CD363E7FD4D5.jpeg
4E729017-B4BE-43B0-8448-9DF28DD06232.jpeg

Found the receipt for when I got my pair under retail. Can’t forget the VIP platinum rewards from FTL. The $10-$15-$20 off coupons always came in clutch.

Never in a million years I would imagine they’d resell for this much. Glad I kept my pair DS.
2AA4D787-7771-438E-87F2-8EE7A867FE8D.jpeg
4D3585B1-6DCB-4784-B6B9-CD363E7FD4D5.jpeg
4E729017-B4BE-43B0-8448-9DF28DD06232.jpeg
I was getting them for $150 at alot of places. Oneness had the 20% that worked on these 💲. I knew these would be sleepers but not 1k+ eventually sleepers.

Yo I came to see what was going on like others. Just happened to see these browsing on stockxx...My God WTF. :emoji_anguished: I knew they were somewhat coveted but not to this extent (either release).

Lol I remember I ordered 2 pairs from Hibbet sports for store pick up but was too lazy to go pick them up so they got cancelled.... plus I thought paying retail at the time was a dumb move thinking they were gonna sit on the shelf :lol: |l

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom