AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I thought you guys said these were a raffle?
15czuis.jpg
lol @ dude in this pic..nice stash broseph!

Didn't know people still owned flip phones with the vga cam techNOlogy...

Hee hee... i'm just squeezing your shaft, champ.

Nice shoes.

You should pose in them bad boys for us.

Put a lil umph in it. 

Umph.

I'm guessing you didn't actually think this all the way through before you typed it?

I just got rid of my cdp 4s last summer. Im not really big on these as of this moment, but Id prolly cop anyway.

Would trading these for a pair of black cement 3's be a fair trade?

Yeah, thats pretty even.

I think so. DS and 2011 of course
CDPs would be better

Not really. Both will crack, and its already been proven that if you get better insoles the cracking won't happen as quickly and as badly.

So either way, you're going to have to deal with cracking with the CDP's or the 2011's. And from my experience, the quality on the 2011's is better.

But it goes differently for everyone because some people said their CDP's held up better while others said the opposite.

Last edited:
^BinYe is like a ghost... he blesses us with posts like that from time to time.
Umph.
Also, I said on a previous page that a couple of my connects reported that they were getting about 3X more than usual GR ... Just talked to my most reliable connect and she said they are getting 4X what they typically see. So there is a lil good news for some of you.

Last edited:
my pair from shelflife just arrived in the states.
should get them by the end of the week.

still debating on doubling up.

cool beans. thanks. I'm only gonna try the retail sites Footlocker, finishline, east bay. I'll try all of them at midnight, if not early AM. I'm not waiting in line to POSSIBLY win a raffle. not happening.

i doubt theyll release mindight fambs.

check the online shops of jimmy jazz and D i c k s sporting goods.

I know NBA store used to drop mindight but have they received new stull at all latel?

i doubt theyll release mindight fambs.
check the online shops of jimmy jazz and D i c k s sporting goods.
I know NBA store used to drop mindight but have they received new stull at all latel?

nice. wasn't even aware of jimmy jazz lol. I've been out of the Jordan game for years now. I just wanna try and cop two pairs. One to sell so i can maybe get mines half off or something. Its kinda painful spending $160 on sneakers at this point of my life.

Back
Top Bottom