AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Had them in my cart, but passed due to them being 240 after shipping, even if I don't get these on release day, I 'm sure I can find for that price afterwards!!

are these a G.R?
tumblr_m4312gWjBa1rqjyjeo1_400.gif

i would avoid all fly by night sites
but thats just me
everybody hates resellers but who do you think is running the site
i'm 98% sure this guy will be running around his local mall buy up stock when most people can go RIGHT NOW and cop from a mom and pop store for around the same price

alot of people dont have access to Mom & Pop shops that are selling these already.....so if they want to buy from an online shop that is probably ran by a reseller that is their business.....I dont care if the guy is going to be running around buying up stock to fulfill orders....I just know that those pairs are going to be legit.....

i would avoid all fly by night sites
but thats just me
everybody hates resellers but who do you think is running the site
i'm 98% sure this guy will be running around his local mall buy up stock when most people can go RIGHT NOW and cop from a mom and pop store for around the same price

alot of people dont have access to Mom & Pop shops that are selling these already.....so if they want to buy from an online shop that is probably ran by a reseller that is their business.....I dont care if the guy is going to be running around buying up stock to fulfill orders....I just know that those pairs are going to be legit.....

cant wait until my site is up.... i love people who think like you w/ heavy pockets

Finishline website will allow 5 pairs per customer.

eek.gif
Is there any confirmation of this? Where did you hear this? If this is the case there is no way Im lining up for these. I just wanted to make sure I could get my two pairs and I'll be happy. Ain't trying to stand in the cold for a sneaker that is being release in such large quantities. Seems pointless

you got a point

but a lot of these reseller sites over sell and a lot of people will not be happy

its happened before when the big releases hit

i hope this seller can get the sizes he has up

anyways the quality is a lot better then the 2008 cdp's 4's

i got my second pair today and i'm very happy with them

Back
Top Bottom