AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

you got a point
but a lot of these reseller sites over sell and a lot of people will not be happy
its happened before when the big releases hit
i hope this seller can get the sizes he has up
anyways the quality is a lot better then the 2008 cdp's 4's
i got my second pair today and i'm very happy with them

very true....I know overselling your stock happens but I think this person at Validity is legit....Ill be waiting till release day to get a pair but from what I have seen the quality looks good.....

Co Sign On Validity as well. Bought some SB's from them couple months back & received shoes within a couple of days. 100% legit.

These released yesterday (11/14) in South Korea. I was able to secure a pair for myself and my friend with a little ease. The major Jordan releases here are usually limited to the main Nike basketball stores but for this release they were popping up all over the place. Quantity-wise, I think there should be plenty to go around in the US with this release (assuming demand doesn't overtake it). I'll upload some pictures tomorrow when mine arrive!

These def are gonna easily attainable like all 4's this year.

WC IV were easy? good one, i guess you forgot where the entire site crashed like crazy then they lied when they set they were resetting the site and they werent sold out then when it came back up they were gone. tons of people missed out..

WC IV were easy? good one, i guess you forgot where the entire site crashed like crazy then they lied when they set they were resetting the site and they werent sold out then when it came back up they were gone. tons of people missed out..

damb did you not get your white cement iv zyzz :lol:

they were easy to get no one told you to count on ndc for a hot release knowing they will crash ..... i saw all the bs 1st hand because i was just there on rd night/mor for the lulz i had 4 pairs locked up already

they were easy to get no one told you to count on ndc for a hot release knowing they will crash ..... i saw all the bs 1st hand because i was just there on rd night/mor for the lulz i had 4 pairs locked up already

i ended up getting 2 pairs sometime after release for reseller prices but NDC was a mess that night, had 2 pairs in my cart and i couldnt even come close to checking out. Ive never been more pissed and angry about a shoe like i was that night. i was salty for a day or two :smh:

Finishline website will allow 5 pairs per customer.

eek.gif
Well, I guess I'm getting 5 Pairs then........ hahahaha

i ended up getting 2 pairs sometime after release for reseller prices but NDC was a mess that night, had 2 pairs in my cart and i couldnt even come close to checking out. Ive never been more pissed and angry about a shoe like i was that night. i was salty for a day or two :smh:

like i said your shouldnt count on ndc for a hot release.. the entire world was waiting on the white cement iv's bro .... i very well couldve bought 10 pairs before the ndc rd off different sites there was tons of them... & i expect it to be the same for these.... they will be everywhere BUT they will be gone within a day & then the resell prices start

5 pairs though? they should stick to that 2 limit so more can go around
i aint really complaining though since ive never failed an online release yet but dam 5 is a bit OD
-knocks on wood-

I never count on NDC for anything anymore. I never seem to get through in time and with the new checkout system it makes it even harder IMO. I always try my luck on FNL instead because it seems to be a little smoother for me.

Already have my pairs locked up from a Euro shop. I've done business with the shop many times before so the owner looks out. My pairs should be around retail+$15 shipping.

ColdCity - I tried to contact your connect but I don't remember his info. The shop rep had no idea who I was talking about :nerd:.

no, the new NDC checkout is awesome. every release i would get a pair in my cart and get to the payment info but i couldnt get past that, now if it actually guarantees your pair then its a good idea.

definitly getting them finally.

No school that day, getting them for a good price, Footlocker getting a lot of pairs :smokin

I remember the hell u went through with this release lol.

May the sneaker gods bless you for the remainder of the year

Yea they were easy if you got off the computer & went to the store. Plenty to go around.

I wouldn't say the White Cement 4's were easy, especially not in my area. Luckily I got them from my hook. I got through on NDC before the crash yet they cancelled my pairs. :smh: At least they gave me a gift card :rolleyes

I'm kinda salty on not getting the WC.The couple in front of me grabbed the last sz 9.
I was too lazy to go to the HOH line.

Man, don't spend 240, 260, 280 for these without even trying for retail. It's like waving a white flag before the battle even starts. Unless you want them early just cuz or really can't cop on RD, you're much better off at least giving retail a shot with these being GR and plenty of sites/stores releasing them. Those kinda prices are just as bad as what resellers will end up charging.

Back
Top Bottom