AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

just got back from my local mom and pop store.

"$280. On release day, maybe we'll sell it for a little less... $250."

Get the **** outta here.  I'll take my chances online.

I'm actually considering reporting dude to Nike.  He's been g'ing us since high school, selling shoes for 2x retail price on the day they're actually supposed to come out.  What's the process behind that, if possible?

"$280. On release day, maybe we'll sell it for a little less... $250."

Report that place, see if Nike will do anything. that's absurd :x :x :smh:
209oapd.png

Last edited:
if you guys are going to over pay resller sites running around after their "connects" on release date

i would try mom and pop shops first your going to pay around the same amount and or a little more and have the shoes in your hand

listen to me
i know what i'm talking about

if you going to use these sites its better for people living in the sticks

but i would buy off long time established sites like citysole uptempoair sneakerpost and a few more then these types fly by nights

If dude owns a mom and pop shop I'm pretty sure he can charge whatever he wants...
Naw Nike has regs on price gouging.  I remember years back NTers reported a couple of places for that and they lost their Jordan retro accounts, I just don't remember the process.

If dude owns a mom and pop shop I'm pretty sure he can charge whatever he wants...

Naw Nike has regs on price gouging.  I remember years back NTers reported a couple of places for that and they lost their Jordan retro accounts, I just don't remember the process.

Yea you can easily report any store that is selling anything before the release date and over the suggested retail price.

Yea you can easily report any store that is selling anything before the release date and over the suggested retail price.
show me how good sir

When does Nike send out the twitter Rsvp? Also is it a possibility the shoes can be sold out through rsvp? Reason I ask is because I don't want to open up a twitter account. I rather just go to the store and purchase them.

When does Nike send out the twitter Rsvp? Also is it a possibility the shoes can be sold out through rsvp? Reason I ask is because I don't want to open up a twitter account. I rather just go to the store and purchase them.

That reminds me, I need to activate my twitter notifications from them.

I'm assuming they will be doing the rsvp next Wednesday, since Thursday is Thanksgiving.

NTLA will be my Plan B.

Last edited:
nike doesnt do anything about mom&pops shop selling at a higher than retail price. Stores buy the shoes they sell at what ever they want. Nike only jumps in if they sell the shoe prior to release date. They warn, suspend and then they revoke their jordan account

Last edited:
Don't know how some of you guys get the employees to tell you how many pairs they're getting :lol: Some of these guys act like it's a mortal sin to tell. But I was assured that the FNL at my local mall got a LOT of pairs, and they're following the strict mandate by Nike to start selling at 8.

nike doesnt do anything about mom&pops shop selling at a higher than retail price. Stores buy the shoes they sell at what ever they want. Nike only jumps in if they sell the shoe prior to release date. They warn, suspend and then they revoke their jordan account
dude's been selling the shoes for three weeks for over $300.

he was telling me they didnt have them in yet, when his daughter was wearing a pair
laugh.gif

ughhhhhh i dont think ima be able to wake up at no damn 5am on black friday for the online quest. and im definitely not camping from 4-midnight or going to any malls on friday. :frown:

I hate to do it on a holiday evening, but I'll be camping at HoH scottsdale. I don't mind it cuz we don't get the rain and snow. Winter campout weather is decent except for it being cool (not cold... 55 isn't cold).

I hate to do it on a holiday evening, but I'll be camping at HoH scottsdale. I don't mind it cuz we don't get the rain and snow. Winter campout weather is decent except for it being cool (not cold... 55 isn't cold).
just pay for early or take the chance online. It's thanksgiving...eat...get the itis...eat some more...watch football...eat some more.

Don't know how some of you guys get the employees to tell you how many pairs they're getting :lol: Some of these guys act like it's a mortal sin to tell. But I was assured that the FNL at my local mall got a LOT of pairs, and they're following the strict mandate by Nike to start selling at 8.

I can care less, I give people a heads up.
I mean, we're getting 96 pairs. I really doubt any other store in the mall is getting as much.
Why not try your luck, especially when we got 5-7+ in each size?
Even if you strike out, you still have the chance of going .5 bigger or smaller.
Still good odds to me IMO.
Yeah, like it's been stated... Selling early could force you to lose future Retro releases or worse. The whole account from JB.

Last edited:
I am going to be ****** if I am working at 8am, huh?
Any other retail workers facing this dilemma?

I open that day, 12 A.M. 'til God knows what time?
Anyways, I'm sure my pair will be locked away in the office straight chillin'!

Back
Top Bottom