AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

just so you guys know, these are some of the best construction I have seen in a long time. Way better than the CDP and the materials are nice, wore mine all day and did even get a crease on them. glad I grabbed so many, I wont have to buy these ever again.

I clearly remember standing in the freezing cold at 3 a.m., with dudes panicking and stressing that they wouldn't get a pair.
So I would say it was far from easy.
Exactly...

Got to the mall extra early and left empty handed (first time that's happened to me, and i don't

usually wake up early for shoes either, but i struck out online something so sinsurr). Settled for the Turf Trainer 2's. 

A lot of disappointed faces that morning. 

Umph.

just so you guys know, these are some of the best construction I have seen in a long time. Way better than the CDP and the materials are nice, wore mine all day and did even get a crease on them. glad I grabbed so many, I wont have to buy these ever again.

One of the benefits of nubuck over durabuck , durabuck creases so fast

Here's Nightwing's review on his early pair. He seems very pleased. 

he says, they came out nice if you dont expect much. i agree. this video is very helpful for comparison. look, id like a new pair to replace my 99s, just to wear, but these look pretty god awful horrible.

I'm not stressing about this release. NDC even allowing two pairs. Should be an easy pick up with all the options available (overseas, online, retail shops). Going to try to get two pairs and call it a day. 
happy.gif

Any info on how HoH Serramonte is handling the release? I'm curious if NTSF is going to do an RSVP to avoid any trouble on black friday lol.

Any info on how HoH Serramonte is handling the release? I'm curious if NTSF is going to do an RSVP to avoid any trouble on black friday lol.

as of yesterday, all serramonte stores i checked with are doing raffles either tues/thurs next week to sign up :rolleyes

*EDIT*

s/o to JGH0ST23 for hooking these up today. i can sleep easy on thanksgiving now. hoping i can score another pair to perform a sole swap on my crumbling 99's.

Last edited:
as of yesterday, all serramonte stores i checked with are doing raffles either tues/thurs next week to sign up :rolleyes
*EDIT*
s/o to JGH0ST23 for hooking these up today. i can sleep easy on thanksgiving now. hoping i can score another pair to perform a sole swap on my crumbling 99's.

I feel you on the raffles. Guess I'll head out to serramonte and still enter and hopefully win a pair. Where did you get your pair from though? If you could pm the info.

Also, I would buy a cheaper donor for your soleswap than wasting a fresh pair of 2012 4's. I personally used a pair of 05 dub zeros. Try looking for a pair of those used first. If now used pair of mars or militaries from 06 would be good also

These def are gonna easily attainable like all 4's this year.

Yea they were easy if you got off the computer & went to the store. Plenty to go around.

They were by no means an easy cop. I had to pay 250 shipped for my pair and I was trying to snag online all night. I cant explain why the Cavs were so easy to cop. It really suprised me. I got my pair for $220 shipped. Not bad, especially for a "QS" release. Militaries have always been an underrated colorway, they are not to be compared to the Breds. Fire Reds did have more pairs to go around, but they were also very low quality. The worst IVs I have seen since the 06 Mars and Militaries. In fact I think the Mars were better quality. I have never seen Jordans returned in such high numbers. Also to most people, they look exactly like the WCs. Most people with the shoe are not sneaker enthusiasts. If they got the WCs they would easily pass on the FR.

These really look like they will be an easy cop. I can only hope. My friend who works at FL says he is not working on BF so he can't save me a pair.

^ :lol: i thought the most common snapback was the bulls one and that chart forgot the gshock
how does the new one work now compared to the old one?
i havent bought jordans since last years 3's and 11's
The most common one is the bulls. But I am from Chicago we are all bulls fans here.

I feel you on the raffles. Guess I'll head out to serramonte and still enter and hopefully win a pair. Where did you get your pair from though? If you could pm the info.
Also, I would buy a cheaper donor for your soleswap than wasting a fresh pair of 2012 4's. I personally used a pair of 05 dub zeros. Try looking for a pair of those used first. If now used pair of mars or militaries from 06 would be good also

word, i feel ya on that. don't really wanna waste a perfectly good pair of 2012's but i also don't want to go thru the hassle of purchasing another shoe and painting the midsole/etc on em seeing as how the sole swapping process is complicated enough. like i said tho, i'll prob only do it if i can grab another pair at retail next week. if not, i'll just rock my 2012's to the ground until i find more time/money to complete a proper restoration.

Everytime I see a pair of 99's I know that an expensive eBay purchase and potential sole swap is in my future.
laugh.gif

Now THAT's what my grail is supposed to look like.
smokin.gif

You cats getting retail buys early got me jelly. My connects help me quite a bit, but all the people I currently use will NOT sell to me before RD. I used to have THAT early hookup but he disappeared. Literally. All the ppl I use now are by the book for the most part. But they still give me solid info and help me out in several ways. If only we could get Beastbay to get rid of the pair limit, or at least allow us 2 pair. I've bought from them since 1990 and it was never like that til this year. The year of the Beast :smh:

Back
Top Bottom