AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Man, don't spend 240, 260, 280 for these without even trying for retail. It's like waving a white flag before the battle even starts. Unless you want them early just cuz or really can't cop on RD, you're much better off at least giving retail a shot with these being GR and plenty of sites/stores releasing them. Those kinda prices are just as bad as what resellers will end up charging.

QFT :nthat:

The WC was the most I waited in line for a shoe (2 hours) at niketown. Hoping these won't be worse to get.

WC 4's were a easy cop in the Chi, well for me it was, 2 pairs early before RD 1 for retail and the other for $200. Now just have to cop these early as well, but not luck yet on a good price, maybe im not trying tho :rolleyes

a thought. ive seen some posts ask if these were limited or general release. why wouldn't jordan brand number shoes? im not talking about a tag number, im talking about an engraved number. that way general releases and limited releases are kept track of. just like how rare basketball and football cards are numbered. in addition, this would help the decline of fake j's.

a thought. ive seen some posts ask if these were limited or general release. why wouldn't jordan brand number shoes? im not talking about a tag number, im talking about an engraved number. that way general releases and limited releases are kept track of. just like how rare basketball and football cards are numbered. in addition, this would help the decline of fake j's.
Cuz they're a lazy brand.

Even though there should be plenty pairs available if you do your homework, someone always gets shut out and gives in to resellers prices. Just wait it out a month for hype and price to go down. You are your own worst enemy when you give in to demand. Just my 2 cents.

Cuz they're a lazy brand.
mean.gif

^ :lol: i thought the most common snapback was the bulls one and that chart forgot the gshock

no, the new NDC checkout is awesome. every release i would get a pair in my cart and get to the payment info but i couldnt get past that, now if it actually guarantees your pair then its a good idea.

how does the new one work now compared to the old one?

i havent bought jordans since last years 3's and 11's

Last edited:
I never count on NDC for anything anymore. I never seem to get through in time and with the new checkout system it makes it even harder IMO. I always try my luck on FNL instead because it seems to be a little smoother for me.
This.  Either dudes have ninja like clicking abilities or their internet speeds are thunderbolt fast.

These are my #1 grail and will be had.  As much as I love the White Cements (top 5 all time for me), this shoe is what got me hooked on J's.

Yeah I dont understand it either..... glad I dont have to put up with that BS..... no one I know has ever gotten through.

I 'camped" for my WCs. waited in line for like an hour and half. i was the 3rd dude in line a Willowbrook HoH in NJ.

I remember chating up w these two dudes; shocked that there werent that many people in line.

can anyone shed some light on how you guys get the twitter link early?  I've never gotten anything on NDC after the cool greys. I hit that link and they're all accounted for. EVERY TIME.

can anyone shed some light on how you guys get the twitter link early?  I've never gotten anything on NDC after the cool greys. I hit that link and they're all accounted for. EVERY TIME.
They search for the sneaks on the site prior to the link being posted. If you can find them before the link is tweeted you will get them in your cart

...but I dont think you'll have that problem with these. Seems like there are tons of them available. 

Last edited:
They search for the sneaks on the site prior to the link being posted. If you can find them before the link is tweeted you will get them in your cart

...but I dont think you'll have that problem with these. Seems like there are tons of them available. 
I have an easier time getting "limited" things from other places than I do a "GR" from Nike twitter links. Thanks for the info.

These released yesterday (11/14) in South Korea. I was able to secure a pair for myself and my friend with a little ease. The major Jordan releases here are usually limited to the main Nike basketball stores but for this release they were popping up all over the place. Quantity-wise, I think there should be plenty to go around in the US with this release (assuming demand doesn't overtake it). I'll upload some pictures tomorrow when mine arrive!

assuming kasina got them?

i bought early for one reason...i work a 12 hr shift on black friday. i will miss the twitter and store drops cause i will be on the clock. wont be able to go on break at that time and i'll be too tired to go anywhere to HOPE they have them...i didnt wanna spend the extra 75 but id rather that than 100 resell with bred 11s around the corner and black foams.

and when the FNL restock possibly happens i'll be either at work or in school taking a test. 

Back
Top Bottom