AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Was going through the footlocker list and every damn one in my area is getting them :lol:
Looks like these will be pretty easy to get :smokin

What's the word with finishline and footaction?
Call your local spot. Just got off the phone w/ my local FNL and they are handing out tickets at midnight and then you gotta come back at 8am to pick up the shoes. 

Everyone and their mother is getting these. Two local malls that NEVER get retro releases are both getting these. Im not worried one bit. Ill likely be sleeping in on RD. No mall craziness for me. Looks like JB produced a ton of these 
smokin.gif

...I doubt they will even sell out on Friday, prly sit for a couple days like the Charcoal VII's, Fire Reds, Military Blues, Photo Blue IX's, etc. 

Hopefully they produce the same amount of Thunders

Last edited:
I still have yet to hear anyone say, "These have the same material as the cavs IV" .... So, what is it, is it the same? The cavs had the meanest nubuck I'd seen in a long time. Still have yet to unDS any of my cavs.

judging from pics, its looking like these, the thunders, and cavs all have the same material

I still have yet to hear anyone say, "These have the same material as the cavs IV" .... So, what is it, is it the same? The cavs had the meanest nubuck I'd seen in a long time. Still have yet to unDS any of my cavs.

judging from pics, its looking like these, the thunders, and cavs all have the same material

I agree, SOME of the pics and vids DO make the material look the same, but the pics and vids have been pretty inconsistent. That's why I was hoping somebody who has the retail BC4 can confirm or deny...

Air Jordan IV BRED 2012 Retro photo w/ my CDPs.. Might be a busy early morning so I decided to get these early from a connection to save the hassle..

I am impressed in the quality and shape of these 2012 Bred IV Retros. I like the shape and satisfied their aren't any glue stain problems. Good luck on release day everyone!

The shape looks a lot better, especially sitting beside those CDPs. Great comparison. 

thanks.. those CDPs have been worn about 5x since I got them. Sucks for the paint chip. I would post a pix comparing them to my 99 Retros but they're at another house right now. hopefully in a few days i could post another.

Same material as the cavs and thunders. All the 4's this year have been on point, these are no exception.

I hope by "all the 4's" you mean all the 4's with nubuck uppers. Because I can assure you the Fire Reds and the Military Blues were a big disappointment.

These Blk/Red 4's are looking really nice

I hope by "all the 4's" you mean all the 4's with nubuck uppers. Because I can assure you the Fire Reds and the Military Blues were a big disappointment.
These Blk/Red 4's are looking really nice
No lie. I was drooling over the cement IVs. Got them home, put them on and my $%&@in' heart broke. I tried to make them work for 2 months. Sold them. If the leather was softer like an Air Force 1 (pre-2006) they might have been perfect.

No lie. I was drooling over the cement IVs. Got them home, put them on and my $%&@in' heart broke. I tried to make them work for 2 months. Sold them. If the leather was softer like an Air Force 1 (pre-2006) they might have been perfect.

The fire red 4's are my all time favorite. I doubled up on them this time around, and both my pairs came pre creased. I know the feel...

At least these 4's are looking really solid!!!

Back
Top Bottom