AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

This raffle thing is B.S. It just means friends and family will get dibs on their pair.
Waiting to RSVP and trying online.
go make a friend! it's not that hard to get connects, i have connects at every shoe store in my city, took years of buying but i have not camped out in a very long time! i think spacejams were the last shoe i camped for.

First wear, 45 minutes to work only walking about 8 blocks to and from the train. I'm 6 ft 240pds by the way. My white cements haven't cracked yet nor my cavs or military's. double up if you plan on wearing

this sucks i already got 2 wears in one was for a few hours and i don't and hope i will not have the same problem

Looks like i'm 0/4 on the raffle tickets. :frown:
2 were from FL and 2 were from Champs. Anyone know if Champs was calling today or tomorrow in Northridge or Topanga.

we went to the same stores and i didn't get a call yesterday. can't believe i went 0 for 8 :smh::lol:

Last edited:
First wear, 45 minutes to work only walking about 8 blocks to and from the train. I'm 6 ft 240pds by the way. My white cements haven't cracked yet nor my cavs or military's. double up if you plan on wearing

The exact reason why I had to pass. One pair cracking is one too many. I might get a vnds pair down the road for below retail but I refuse to fall for the cracked sole again. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else.

i swear they have a lot of these to go around either that or people tired of the 4's and don't want another pair

Looks like I'll just be in line at FL In Del Amo Mall Thursday night. They're doing a midnight release.
You know this for sure??? You would think every footlocker was doing the raffle here in LA. I'm trying to call but the store opens at 10. 

Again, DO YOU KNOW THIS FOR A FACT?

i swear they have a lot of these to go around either that or people tired of the 4's and don't want another pair

These are a True General Release, so there are TONS of them. And they will be restocked as well, likely beginning next week. ALL general releases saw restocks this year. This won't be a hard copp, by any means. And the resellers will be putting in mad work, simply to make themselves less than $50. Anybody going hard for $50 profit, at the most, is one broke mutha...

Last edited:
These are a True General Release, so there are TONS of them. And they will be restocked as well, likely beginning next week. ALL general releases saw restocks this year. This won't be a hard copp, by any means. And the resellers will be putting in mad work, simply to make themselves less than $50. Anybody going hard for $50 profit, at the most, is one broke mutha...
Then why the raffles?

Originally Posted by rwfanatic  

Looks like I'll just be in line at FL In Del Amo Mall Thursday night. They're doing a midnight release.
You know this for sure??? You would think every footlocker was doing the raffle here in LA. I'm trying to call but the store opens at 10. 

Again, DO YOU KNOW THIS FOR A FACT?
not sure where he got that info from...i picked up a raffle ticket from there on sunday...didn't get a callback tho

Then why the raffles?

I would assume because it's Black Friday, and there is already gonna be packed malls, without factoring in shoe releases. But there is no arguing this is a true general release, so like i said, there will be restocks, watch. Last year's Black Friday shoe saw online restocks, as well.

Last years Black Friday was a breeze....Walked into HOH North Riverside at 8am and they were open at 3am. Grabbed a pair, went home, tried them on and decided to get another pair. So I went back around 10am and still had my size.

This year sounds like a complete madness.

The exact reason why I had to pass. One pair cracking is one too many. I might get a vnds pair down the road for below retail but I refuse to fall for the cracked sole again. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else.

after one wear for 45 mins?

That is much worse than the Stealth 3's then.
Mine Stealth 3's black paint only started to crack/chip
after the 5th wearing on the inner side mostly.
And I wore them the whole day and walked 40 mins
on the street at least every day.

My recent release 3s and 4s:
White Cement 3: Zero chipping (10-12 wears)
True Blue 3: Very slight chipping (5ish wears)
Black Cement 3: Bad chipping on heels (white part) (4 wears)
White Cement 4: Zero chipping (5ish wears)
Curious how these turn out.

The Sharpie PAINT marker is my personal solution for paint chipping. I have them in so many colors; Just make sure you get the PAINT marker, not the typical Sharpie. And when you're done, hit the streets and Tag something 8)

These are all i want for Christmas.. and the 11's but ill worry about these first.. hope lucks on my side and i'm able to grab a pair

Back
Top Bottom