AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

^^^ You know does that actually help? I do use different insoles for my BC3s and zero paint chipping or signs of it...Worn it more then 10x...I may have just answered my own question...Definitely will be doing the same with these..

I really hoped JB fixed the paint chipping issue with this retro. My CDP's ended up like that after a few wears. Game-time decision for me.

I swap out the insoles on every pair of Jordans I buy now. If you barely wear them, it helps your resale value and gives the buyer a cleaner shoe. REAL insoles limit creasing and also add a LOT of comfort. With Jordans they also often help make them fit more TTS. Pull out that flimsy foam from a pair of these IV's and ask yourself what that does for your feet. Nothing.

My BC3's have been worn 40-50 times now and have some cracking that looks similar to what was posted above. However, my WC and TB 3s have no cracking at all after 10-15 wears each and my WC IVs have been worn 20+ times and no signs of cracking on them at all. Spotless.

I have no idea other than what that guy provided, but 6'0 240 isn't exactly small for that frame. I'm 5'11 175. The more pressure per square inch you're putting into your sneakers the greater the pressure and the quicker the wear and tear. Can't say I'm worried about these cracking. They will likely be lent collectors though, despite recent photos that might make them look less ashy.

these prob ganna come pre cracked courtesy of JB just like every other retro

but still wearable my 3s came precreased pre cracked still wore em over 500x legit as beaters and they still look good and feel comfortable :x

First wear, 45 minutes to work only walking about 8 blocks to and from the train. I'm 6 ft 240pds by the way. My white cements haven't cracked yet nor my cavs or military's. double up if you plan on wearing

are they true to size or run .5 big? i have seen many answers but none that are confirmed. since you have actually worn them you probably have a better idea.

I'm gonna attribute paint chipping so quickly to people who are overweight.

im not specifically speaking to dude who posted pic bc he could be a brolic 240 for all i know

but i know that theresome fatboi NTers here who are pushing obese levels who should be strapping on some running shoes instead of jordans.

im not specifically speaking to dude who posted pic bc he could be a brolic 240 for all i know
but i know that theresome fatboi NTers here who are pushing obese levels who should be strapping on some running shoes instead of jordans.
you just exposed 90% of the people who buy them
laugh.gif

I'm 6 feet 250 and my shoes didnt crack.

lmfao as dave chappelle would say...coooolllllddddd bllooooddddded

These are a True General Release, so there are TONS of them. And they will be restocked as well, likely beginning next week. ALL general releases saw restocks this year. This won't be a hard copp, by any means. And the resellers will be putting in mad work, simply to make themselves less than $50. Anybody going hard for $50 profit, at the most, is one broke mutha...

I just talked to the buyer for a few stores around here and he said he has 4 or 5 pairs in each size, which is a lot more then they usually get. So hopefully these are a lot easier than the Cavs were for me to get. It just sucks because everyone will already be out for Black Friday and it might bring people who would normally not care.

As far as sheer numbers go, the Cavs and black-cements are on complete opposite ends of the spectrum... The Cavs were the most limited IV of the year, thus far... The black-cement is a general release, so numbers wise they aren't in the same ballpark.

Man worried bout the paint chipping. My white/cement 4s and my cav 4s have no chipping but my black/cement 3s all chipped up.

are they true to size or run .5 big? i have seen many answers but none that are confirmed. since you have actually worn them you probably have a better idea.
Just like all the other iv's this year they run tts!
Getting another pair after work my connect hooked me up early for retail again. Hope those do t crack on me also

Last edited:
My recent release 3s and 4s:
White Cement 3: Zero chipping (10-12 wears)
True Blue 3: Very slight chipping (5ish wears)
Black Cement 3: Bad chipping on heels (white part) (4 wears)
White Cement 4: Zero chipping (5ish wears)
Curious how these turn out.
Only sneakers I wear whenever I wear sneakers now. Damn near abused both of them. No chips or anything.

This twitter RSVP thing is idiotic. Who has time to sit and wait for a tweet all day? Makes zero sense.

Hoping to get these on finishline.com or ndc in the AM

Good question. I'm in the same boat, so I don't know bro...

I know I responded fairly quickly. Literally 23 secs afterwards, let's hope that was quick enough.

Smh at this.

Back
Top Bottom