AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Cool, guess I should get away from the computer then.

There's no other steps involved aside from actually going and picking up the shoes on Friday right?
I've never done any of the RSVPs, usually had people in place to help me out since I'm a former Nike employee, however when they closed NTC, they gutted the staff so all my connects vanished.

There's no other steps involved aside from actually going and picking up the shoes on Friday right?
I've never done any of the RSVPs, usually had people in place to help me out since I'm a former Nike employee, however when they closed NTC, they gutted the staff so all my connects vanished.

If you get the confirmation DM just show up during the time period and pick em up. You just have to wait now.

are they true to size or run .5 big? i have seen many answers but none that are confirmed. since you have actually worn them you probably have a better idea.
Just like all the other iv's this year they run tts!
Getting another pair after work my connect hooked me up early for retail again. Hope those do t crack on me also

INCORRECT!

most people on this board have even mentioned they run .5 BIG.

Good luck. Hope you get that DM from them

are they true to size or run .5 big? i have seen many answers but none that are confirmed. since you have actually worn them you probably have a better idea.
Just like all the other iv's this year they run tts!
Getting another pair after work my connect hooked me up early for retail again. Hope those do t crack on me also

INCORRECT!

tts

anywhere from a minute to a couple hours. if you don't get one when they say all DMs have been sent then you dont have a pair.
 It's closed and no DM back.
mean.gif

mad.gif

Trying online on Friday then...or even swing by Niketown in the am.

Thanks man. This is probably the only JB release I've wanted all year. Haven't had much time for sneakers as of late.

Let's hope the gods are with us, haha

Local Foot Locker here in Dallas Confirmed my Ticket late yesterday so I'm good for my size 10.5. I still wonder if the shoe stores are doing this to build hype? Just a thought I have.

As far as sheer numbers go, the Cavs and black-cements are on complete opposite ends of the spectrum... The Cavs were the most limited IV of the year, thus far... The black-cement is a general release, so numbers wise they aren't in the same ballpark.
Cavs were a cake walk. Many member were able to get 3-5 pairs from FNL. Hell, even WSS had them with no line/camping.

So I signed up for mobile notifications on Twitter...and I JUST now go the text about the RSVP being closed.
Pretty faulty system...

It's closed and no DM back. :smh:  >:

Trying online on Friday then...or even swing by Niketown in the am.

They're gonna send out the DMs soon. They just closed it so no more people can enter. They're gonna tweet a message saying something like All confirmation DMs have been sent out. If they tweet that and you dont get a DM then you should try niketown.

INCORRECT!
Most people on this board must not know there size then cause I get a 10 in every Jordan and they all fit me fine

guess everyone has a foot like you huh?
i know my size and i know jordans fit differently depending on the model AND the color AND the year they released.

They're gonna send out the DMs soon. They just closed it so no more people can enter. They're gonna tweet a message saying something like All confirmation DMs have been sent out. If they tweet that and you dont get a DM then you should try niketown.
 Thanks..I'll Keep an eye on it. Regardless, I'm still hitting up niketown.
Just got a DM from NT, got an RSVP for a size 10.5
nthat.gif
 Damn you, that's my size too.
laugh.gif

Most people on this board must not know there size then cause I get a 10 in every Jordan and they all fit me fine
Man... just shush.

EVERYBODY knows the retro 4s fit a half size too small, so you have to go up. I'd hate to see your foot if you're getting the same size in all your Js.

Back
Top Bottom