AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Man... just shush.

EVERYBODY knows the retro 4s fit a half size too small, so you have to go up. I'd hate to see your foot if you're getting the same size in all your Js.

half a size small.

congratulations you are the first person to make this statement in the history of IVs releases for this year.

despite people saying they fit TTS or half size bit ORRRRRRRRRRRR that people have different feet

you are the only person to say IVs fit half a size too small.

you sir are a true pioneer

half a size small.
congratulations you are the first person to make this statement in the history of IVs releases for this year.
despite people saying they fit TTS or half size bit ORRRRRRRRRRRR that people have different feet
you are the only person to say IVs fit half a size too small.
you sir are a true pioneer
People say the 4s fits TTS?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This must be your first 4... Welcome to the club. 

Petty arguments/going back and forth.

CG IV's from 04 - true to size
White/Cement IV's from earlier this year, ran half a size big.

That's just me though.

really? there is way to much *****ing about sizing going on! every thread people find something to nag about! go try the ******g shoe on!

really? there is way to much *****ing about sizing going on! every thread people find something to nag about! go try the ******g shoe on!
That's the whole problem though, you have to pick your size BEFORE they release with these RSVP's and Raffles. And you can't count on early releases

to fit exactly like the release day pairs.

Last edited:
People say the 4s fits TTS?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This must be your first 4... Welcome to the club. 

sorry champ. I know youre an OG with your join date and all

and apparently youve completey been unable to read pages and pages of people saying these fit TTS or half a size big.

I'ma let you be. u prob listen to Wale and swag on haters all over da world.

bless your heart champ.

and apparently youve completey been unable to read pages and pages of people saying these fit TTS or half a size big.
bless your heart champ.
Only thing I will add in his defense is when I copped my 'blackcat iv's' I think they ran slightly smaller.. so maybe it's the older IV's that run a bit smaller

and that's what he could be referring to.

Got my RSVP for Chicago confirmed, have a family member going up for me. Hoping to pull a 2nd pair from NTSF later today. People hate on the RSVP, but I'm 3/3 outside of the GMP debacle in the past 3 months. If you have your reply ready to go when you get the notification, it seems hard to lose on a GR.

That's the whole problem though, you have to pick your size BEFORE they release with these RSVP's and Raffles. And you can't count on early releases

to fit exactly like the release day pairs.
im a size 10 and every pair i have is a 10, some fit a little diff but not enough to size down or up, if to snug i pull out the insole if a little bigger wear 2 pair of socks, just me though, i know people have different feet, just don't understand how people ask the same **** for every release!

:rolleyes Same sizing argument every single release. Hilarious.
More evidence that every fit is different, depending on HOW you like your shoes to fit, HOW you lace them, etc.
Every Air Jordan I've bought since 1992 has been a sz.12, and I never once have had to return them for a different size... this includes every IV i bought this year (all of them). Just stick with your size, and stop overthinking it. It's not a big deal, really. When you crossover to Lebrons, or whatever else, then you can start talking size fluctuation

Got my RSVP for Chicago confirmed, have a family member going up for me. Hoping to pull a 2nd pair from NTSF later today. People hate on the RSVP, but I'm 3/3 outside of the GMP debacle in the past 3 months. If you have your reply ready to go when you get the notification, it seems hard to lose on a GR.
Hoping to get through on the NTSF RSVP too. Last time I was successful were on the Varsity Red IVs, which I sold anyways lol.

So I signed up for mobile notifications on Twitter...and I JUST now go the text about the RSVP being closed.
Pretty faulty system...
I have notifications on twitter too but it comes in as a notification fromt he Twitter app not as a text.

I was on all day on both phone and desktop at work and I noticed the notifications on my phone came in a bit faster than the posting on the website.

With that said I got one on lock to pick up between 7am to 10am at NTChi..

Waiting on a call from Champs today, and might just try a FNL Friday midnight for uno mas.

bless your heart champ.
Lol.

Nice try with the join date nonsense. I only joined this late because I wanted to comment on the Fire Red 4s thread back in August cause those are my co-grails. 

Listen man, I have literally dozens of pairs of 4s and the ONLY one I've found that was near true to size was the Cool Grey that I copped back in high school. I don't have them any more but back then I wore a 10. I was able to comfortably fit those. The Green/Whites ran a half size small, Fire Reds and Military Blues both run small, cements ARE FOR SURE a half size small, and my boy who already has the Bred (and coincidentally wears my size) says they run a half size small. 

I could provide pictorial evidence that they run small, when I wear my natural size in LeBron 9s, Hyperfuse, Delta Forces, Rookie Pennys and Samoa Addidas. The 4s run a half size small my boy, I been buying them long enough so I know what I'm talking about

I'm gonna attribute paint chipping so quickly to people who are overweight.
im not specifically speaking to dude who posted pic bc he could be a brolic 240 for all i know
but i know that theresome fatboi NTers here who are pushing obese levels who should be strapping on some running shoes instead of jordans.
You made me laugh with this comment. 
roll.gif

:rolleyes Same sizing argument every single release. Hilarious.
More evidence that every fit is different, depending on HOW you like your shoes to fit, HOW you lace them, etc.
Every Air Jordan I've bought since 1992 has been a sz.12, and I never once have had to return them for a different size... this includes every IV i bought this year (all of them). Just stick with your size, and stop overthinking it. It's not a big deal, really. When you crossover to Lebrons, or whatever else, then you can start talking size fluctuation

I agree that sizing issues are overblown, but I have the 1992 Charcoal VIIs, and I have the 2012 version. The 10.5 from 2012 is the same size as the 11.5 from 1992. They fit the same. That's a big difference and one I can actually attest to on the same shoe 20 years difference. Clearly their sizing is not consistent from the OG days to now.

And I just wanted to add, Mr. Queen, that post count and join date mean nothing.

It's the quality of your posts.

Pay attention to my rep count-- my posts have garnered a 25% rep rate, where as yours is sitting at 5%.

That says something, don't it...?
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom