AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I'm gonna attribute paint chipping so quickly to people who are overweight.
im not specifically speaking to dude who posted pic bc he could be a brolic 240 for all i know
but i know that theresome fatboi NTers here who are pushing obese levels who should be strapping on some running shoes instead of jordans.
Athletic 240, due to weight gain program I'm on for football. Only pair of 4's from this year to crack on me. Even the ****** fire reds haven't shown cracks and I bust those out at least once a week.

I looked at the closet collector's site ( cause I'm afraid I won't be able to cop Breds at any stores) and this dude is charging rape prices for sneaks 
mean.gif

200 for 'Roys that are still sitting in multiple sizes at mom and pops? 
laugh.gif

How bout NO son

Got my call for Champs just now. This is a pretty big champs in a very large mall in the Chicago burbs.

I am officially a fan of the raffle and twitter RSVP system.
happy.gif

CHILL ON THE PROFANITY.

POSTS WILL BE DELETED AND THE MINIMUM FOR FUTURE INFRACTIONS.

And I just wanted to add, Mr. Queen, that post count and join date mean nothing.

It's the quality of your posts.

Pay attention to my rep count-- my posts have garnered a 25% rep rate, where as yours is sitting at 5%.

That says something, don't it...?:pimp:

jaguars fan gif here

Athletic 240, due to weight gain program I'm on for football. Only pair of 4's from this year to crack on me. Even the ****** fire reds haven't shown cracks and I bust those out at least once a week.

hmmmm man i hoping u got a defect pair for our sakes.

bt yea im sorry yours cracked so early. lets just attribute your pair to JB/Nike's top notch quality control.

Petty arguments/going back and forth.
CG IV's from 04 - true to size
White/Cement IV's from earlier this year, ran half a size big.
That's just me though.
This is true for me too, hope these fit a little more snug than the WC IV's though because I didn't size down.

INCORRECT!
most people on this board have even mentioned they run .5 BIG.
Most people on this board must not know there size then cause I get a 10 in every Jordan and they all fit me fine

guess everyone has a foot like you huh?
i know my size and i know jordans fit differently depending on the model AND the color AND the year they released.

exactly.

in every brand other than Jordan. 11 fits me like a glove. EVERY SINGLE JORDAN aside from the XI they all fit wayyyy too big.

i guess i dont know my size since some of you say that :rolleyes

Probably the most outrageous size jump I had to make were the Kilroys. Naturally, I'm an 11 in every brand. 4s I have to wear an 11.5. But the Roys?

A 12. 

Biggest shoe I have in my closet ( or trunk. I like to take multiple pairs of shoes with me.) Jordans are all over the place when it comes to sizing, and I honestly cannot find a reason why. 

Probably the most outrageous size jump I had to make were the Kilroys. Naturally, I'm an 11 in every brand. 4s I have to wear an 11.5. But the Roys?

A 12. 

Biggest shoe I have in my closet ( or trunk. I like to take multiple pairs of shoes with me.) Jordans are all over the place when it comes to sizing, and I honestly cannot find a reason why. 

that sounds nuts... my kilroys are sz 12 just like every other pair of jordans i own ....

My bad, I over estimate the currency...but dont forget about cc charge fee. either way $200 is fine by me shipped.

that sounds nuts... my kilroys are sz 12 just like every other pair of jordans i own ....
I wish I could explain it to you bro. 

My girl and I both had to size up on them bad boys. I thought I was being slick by asking for a 11.5, but oh no, they were dang there pinching my foot near the middle of the tongue when I tried to do the 'walk around in them' test. Had to bump up to 12s, and my girl did the same. She naturally wears a 6 ( her cement 3s are a 6), and she bumped to a 7. 

That's cool though because the size 12 isn't that popular so that means I'll be able to cop the cool greys relatively easily

YES!...YES!...YES!..YES!.
nthat.gif

I just received a DM from Nike Chicago. See you all Chicagoans there!

Hoping to scoop up another pair if I get a chance.

FOR ALL FINISH LINE REWARD CLUB MEMBERS:

Just found out that you won't be able to use the $20 reward card for these. I was told that you can't use on new releases. I guess that means you can no longer use it on something that you buy on the first day it releases. Now, I could be wrong but this is what I was told by my local FNL.

Go easy here guys because I've never used the RSVP system...how the hell do you send nike town Chicago a DM as a text or SMS? What exactly do you need to type? I sent one from my computer but if I'm not around next time I'd like to know. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom