AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I'm convinced there are more than enough pairs to go around. I just went 2 for 3 for (maybe 3 for 3) raffles in the same mall. My girl actually received another call from another store but didn't answer because they told us to expect calls on Tues. Fifteen minutes later I received a call which I assume was the pair she missed out on. Either way, I'm stoked and won't waking up early on Friday morning.

Last edited:
that sounds nuts... my kilroys are sz 12 just like every other pair of jordans i own ....
I wish I could explain it to you bro. 

My girl and I both had to size up on them bad boys. I thought I was being slick by asking for a 11.5, but oh no, they were dang there pinching my foot near the middle of the tongue when I tried to do the 'walk around in them' test. Had to bump up to 12s, and my girl did the same. She naturally wears a 6 ( her cement 3s are a 6), and she bumped to a 7. 

That's cool though because the size 12 isn't that popular so that means I'll be able to cop the cool greys relatively easily

no a sz 12 is not unpolular fam.... dont sleep.. thats all i will say

no a sz 12 is not unpolular fam.... dont sleep.. thats all i will say
At the places that I haunt here in LA, 12s are always last to go, and everytime I ask for the LeBron 9 or some other popular shoe, all they have left is size 12 
mean.gif

And I can't fit them joints 
frown.gif

Disregard my post near the end of the previous page. Just got off the phone with FNL customer service and rewards card coupon (the one you get for every $200 spent) STILL HAS NO RESTRICTIONS. Chick at the store must have misunderstood me when I asked about this.

Last edited:
LA area folks:

Got info on 3 places NOT doing raffles:

Westfield Mall (fox hills) Finish Line: @ Midnight, they're giving out tix to be in line at 6am. Tix don't guarantee a shoe (because your size may run out) but tix does guarantee your spot in line.

Del Amo Mall: there is a hole in the wall spot near the back entrance of the mall (by the theater). Can't remember the name of this place, but it's the first shoe store when you walk in-- they will have a midnight ticket give away. Unlike the Finish Line deal, these tix DO guarantee a shoe.

Del Amo Mall: Another hole in the wall spot. It's right around the corner from the food court. It is a first come first serve spot, and the shoes will be RETAIL. 

I will be in the hunt for these

Last edited:
Nike Las Vegas Twitter #RSVP just went live... #LikeMike

Put in sizes 10.5, 11, and 12 within 10 seconds.

LA area folks:

Got info on 3 places NOT doing raffles:

Westfield Mall (fox hills) Finish Line: @ Midnight, they're giving out tix to be in line at 6am. Tix don't guarantee a shoe (because your size may run out) but tix does guarantee your spot in line.

Del Amo Mall: there is a hole in the wall spot near the back entrance of the mall (by the theater). Can't remember the name of this place, but it's the first shoe store when you walk in-- they will have a midnight ticket give away. Unlike the Finish Line deal, these tix DO guarantee a shoe.

Del Amo Mall: Another hole in the wall spot. It's right around the corner from the food court. It is a first come first serve spot, and the shoes will be RETAIL. 

I will be in the hunt for these

Any info on the size run at these places? (just curious)

half a size small.
congratulations you are the first person to make this statement in the history of IVs releases for this year.
despite people saying they fit TTS or half size bit ORRRRRRRRRRRR that people have different feet
you are the only person to say IVs fit half a size too small.
you sir are a true pioneer
They definitely run small, IMO.

all this talk about cracking is killing my mood on these. to be honest small cracking is not an issue to me. ive seen horror pics though of the 99s that they have literally fallen apart from the mid sole. was the falling apart of mid soles only on the 99s? how have the 04s held up for those that have them?

You know this for sure??? You would think every footlocker was doing the raffle here in LA. I'm trying to call but the store opens at 10. 

Again, DO YOU KNOW THIS FOR A FACT?
I know for a fact that this particular store opens at that time. The whole mall does. I have no idea about any other mall. I called and that's what they told me.

Any info on the size run at these places? (just curious)
At finish line I'm pretty sure you'll get the full size run.

The second place said they'll have a 'good amount'. Not sure what that means...

I was at the 3rd place yesterday and I saw their shipment come in (really). Looked like about 10 stacks of maybe 7-8 boxes. This is from memory, mind you, but my memory is pretty good. 

All in all, I'd say out of these three places you have a good chance to cop

I just got a call back from HOH and I apparently got my pair on lock. I have 2 pairs, but my brother didn't get lucky. So I'm giving him a pair and luckily he wears the same size as I do.

Back
Top Bottom