AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

spot on...picked these up at my footlocker with ease.

i'd go .5 down though, i wear 10.5 and these 10's fit nice

People still talking about going TTS... I hope you get arthritis.
These shoes are a half size SMALL. Go up.
Take it from me, or you'll be disappointed.

Last edited:
So I've heard go .5 up, .5 down, tts...Everyone has different feet. I'm most concerned about the length. How do these compare to the 2011 III or 2012 XII? I'm talking length...

I tried on in store, they were .5 too large on me, and that was length. Seems like all retro Js I have to go .5 down now. These fit the same as my Jordan 3's from last year, which I also went .5 down...

I tried on in store, they were .5 too large on me, and that was length. Seems like all retro Js I have to go .5 down now. These fit the same as my Jordan 3's from last year, which I also went .5 down...

Appreciate the response man. I went a .5 down as I've done with III, V, and XII retros.

Someone else had this problem and I recommended that they use Spenco Polysorb Cross Trainer insoles for these shoes. Supposedly these insoles absorb the impact of your steps, which help to prevent the cracking of the paint on your midsoles. I've used them for all of my III's and IV's and they have worked extremely well for me so far. I ordered the Spenco Polysorb Cross Trainer insoles on ebay from a seller named baberuth0515. The insoles are priced at $16.99, which is less than the $24.99 price being charged at athletic shoe stores and sporting goods stores. I have attached the link below if you or anyone anyone else is interested.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spenco-Poly...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item3ca7324066

Also, here is the youtube video on these that I previously posted. The first half of the video is for the insoles so you don't have to view the whole thing.

Roshe insoles :pimp:

I wear sz 8.5 in all Nike air maxes and Kobe's but all 2011 3s ,13s and wc 4s I got sz 8 and fits like a 8.5. My sister picked up last sz 8 this morning for me at local mall, I hope they will fit exactly like wc 4s when I get off work :rolleyes

The reason you're getting inconsistent info is because PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHAT SIZE THEY REALLY NEED.

It's easy to say people's feet are different, but I have slim (normal) feet and Jordan 4s are ALL snug except the WC4. I worked at a shoe store and had to deal with people who didn't know their size all the time and it's annoying. I own every pair of retro fours, from the Cool Greys to the White/Greens to the Military Blues. They all fit SNUG in the true size. You should go up.

And don't put up gifs quoting me. If you had copped every 4 that released this year LIKE I DID you'd know the sizes and wouldn't have to ask these questions. Go a half size up. If they don't fit, I'll buy your damn shows off you.

WC: half size down
Cavs: half size up
Military:half size up
Fire red:half size up
DB superman: half size up
Bred: half size up
Thunder:half size up

I have all these shoes (my thunders are the original from the pack).

Order from soleheaven and they will be here on Wednesday.

Has anyone who ordered from soleheaven in the past gotten hit with custom fees?

And to the cat talking about the tongue is too long, I don't know about his pair specifically but the tongue on mine is perfect. Not like my fire reds, which were pretty much shin guards.

The tongue is in par with the military blues. Which is to say: like how they were supposed to be.

So I've heard go .5 up, .5 down, tts...Everyone has different feet. I'm most concerned about the length. How do these compare to the 2011 III or 2012 XII? I'm talking length...

I'm a true size 11 and I went .5 down. The length fits just right with no extra room, but I also had thin socks on.

I say stick TTS if u like a little extra room. If u like ur shoes a bit snug, go .5 down.

Last edited:
just got back from NTSF. looks like they are gonna have a lot of extras. the guy said they might do another twitter reserve. so if anyome in the bay missed out, dont lose hope!

Luckily snuck in on footlocker.com and got an 11.5 around 10 eastern, confirmation email, I'm very happy, think im gonna start stickin to the net for releases, im 3/3 of the last 3 i've went after

Now that these have released, can we have a couple group shots of the og's, 99's, cdp's, and 2012's? Would be interesting to see it's evolution side by side with each other.

Last edited:
just got back from NTSF. looks like they are gonna have a lot of extras. the guy said they might do another twitter reserve. so if anyome in the bay missed out, dont lose hope!
Hmm just picked up my pair about an hour ago. If they have my friend's size, I'll grab it.

Back
Top Bottom