AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

First wear, 45 minutes to work only walking about 8 blocks to and from the train. I'm 6 ft 240pds by the way. My white cements haven't cracked yet nor my cavs or military's. double up if you plan on wearing

bro, happened to my WC IV's on my first wear, but so far the bred's I have hasn't started to crack, fingers crossed.

also, all these people saying weight is an issue, it's not, unless your obviously large, seriously the quality is actually that bad these days.

That's the problem. 

It's not actually. If we count the individuals that agreed with me...

oh and what about the other website I posted? More people agree with me there. So don't sit here and say the general agreement is against what I'm saying. You have cats that disagree more strongly but not a greater amount, which is what you're implying when you say general. Even the people that say they had to size down are actually agreeing with what my point is, which is the 4s are not TTS. 

Go ahead. Count em. 

actually most j's now a days you should go a half size up. everyone feet are different, if you went TTS and they fit you then thats cool everyone feet different but usually its a half size up just like foams J's are cut different now...

WCS has 3 sizes  up for grabs for 220 just thought id throw that out there.a 7.5,8,&13 

what is WCS?

Yeah resellers make it tough for everybody, but for this release, they're going to be eating a lot of crow haha 

From what I've seen, there are too many floating around to justify marking them at 200+, not to mention I'm hearing rumors of a Monday-Tuesday restock...

really? wouldnt be suprised since it was a restock on the charcoals yesterday...heard the olives were restocked but dont believe it im not a twitter geek like most kids in here are so i could have been wrong

Since I got the 4's in black, which is my favorite Jordan of all time, I'm officially done getting Jordan's.. Here is the best Jordan's that I own in numerical order. I only get black based shoes since I don't like white shoes..

1z53v3m.jpg

These might have been the most mass produced Jordan in YEARS.

VERY popular malls and the Niketown here in DC still had pairs as of yesterday.

Some you guys make it harder then it has to be. :smh:

Me personally I make it a point to look over the shoes good and try them on while Im in the store before I hand them any money. After the OLY VI & VII fit an easy .5 BIG I learned this lesson the hard way so trying the shoes on now for every release.

Still on the hunt for another size 11 as well

^Pass for me anyway. Online high top XI I can't get with. I was hoping the Space Jams or Columbias would come out this year.

File this away, killa... Prediction: Next Year's Black Friday joint will be the Black/Bright Crimson VI, and the Xmas shoe will be either the Space Jam or the Columbia XI. I'm willing to bet we see at least one of those

Last edited:
Wishful thinking for the Jams next year lol, that would be amazing if they did come out.

i dont know why people go nuts at macys on black friday if friends and family starts next wednesday. 25% off everything including polo. i usually come out with like 3 polos when macys has the friends and family sale.
What?! I did work on the last one, and will be doing the same this time. Thanks for the heads up.

Damb, the good ol days. I remember when I lived in Phoenix, and the company I worked for gave us a credit card that gave us 25% off all purchases at Macy's... It never expired and there were no exclusions. The ONLY thing I miss about that position

File this away, killa... Prediction: Next Year's Black Friday joint will be the Black/Bright Crimson VI, and the Xmas shoe will be either the Space Jam or the Columbia XI. I'm willing to be we see at least one of those

What are black and bright crimson VI's ?

damn homie i wanna follow you footsteps,,,how many Masters do you have?that would be my dream job 8)

My dude, I was a contractor in Iraq at the time, so that was a very temporary (6 months) $15k. But now I'm going back to school to get my Masters in a petroleum related field so I can get near that amount again. If money is what you want to make I'd get those math skills up and look into careers in the STEM fields like engineering or comp science. [/red]

THIS. QFT.
I get asked all the time, "What should I study in school?" --- MATH, kids, major in Math and you can name your price when you graduate and get some experience under your belt.

Yeah resellers make it tough for everybody, but for this release, they're going to be eating a lot of crow haha 

From what I've seen, there are too many floating around to justify marking them at 200+, not to mention I'm hearing rumors of a Monday-Tuesday restock...
I disagree. They are still selling on ebay.

There are no real sources supporting a Monday-Tuesday restock.

If you want to be taken seriously, yeah you need to back up what you say when answering peoples' question. 

Otherwise, how can you separate the wheat from the chaff when you're looking for information on a shoe you're looking to buy?

And I'll post whatever I feel is relevant bro, be it an essay or a short reply. At least you know my posts are well thought out, and meant to be thought provoking/informative. What do you come to the site for? I can bet it's for a number of reasons. A lot of people come for info and I tried to help. 

So exactly how should I get over myself? Being helpful= full of myself? Tell me how you really feel.

You're still going on about this.. I thought you developed a theory and published your experiment last night?

There's this new device that's been developed in the last couple hundred years called a shoe measuring device, I'm not sure if you've heard of it but

it's quite a revolution to the kick game, even in Sir Isaac's day.

I was making $15,000 a month at the time, trust me it was nothing. Mind you this was well before they were re-released in 2011. The pair was perfect DS.

yup at the salary, that really is nothing. props to you and your accomplishments/endeavors. Math at that level is a alot of work but its all practice and repetition. much respect to an education dude.

Back
Top Bottom