AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

So let me get this straight.

I'm a liar, a ******, a hypebeast, I need to go to Chicago to fight someone, stupid and poor?

OK.

This board is ridiculous. You can't post anything without some dude measuring his e-peen and calling someone something stupid like a 'hypebeast'. This, about a dude who was alive in 89 when these Js debuted. Hypebeast. Please, I just can't...

And this Italipino dude can't even make a coherent sentence. Dude said 'he's dumb because he's stupid'. OK, when you graduate from your parents giving you money for Call of Duty and begging for Jordan money then let's have a discussion like men. But the fact that you resorted to calling someone you know jack about a *** over the interenet (behind your computer) let's me know you're one of them cats that sit Live all day yelling racial and gay slurs. Nobody respects you. 

And about sizing, whatever. Nobody has topped my contributions to the sizing questions that were asked so how can you even question me? That's like going to a boxing match talking about you can beat Ali, and you didn't bring any gloves.

Let me stress again that all I ever did was reply to people who asked the question. Do I feel qualified to answer the questions? Yeah. Why? Cause I got all the shoes, and have provided solid evidence as to why I feel my points have been valid. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, well goddamn how many pictures have I contributed to the thread? How about my naysayers? 

Trying to clown me shows that you have no value and thus you're outing yourselves as JOKES. I never came at anyone foul at first; the vets that tried to bumrush, y'all suckas are only pushing the lurkers and new members away, and I'm sure that's the last thing the mods want: Making NT a very unfriendly place.

You disagree, explain WHY you disagree. Provide evidence. Anecdotes are not evidence and that's why I couldn't care less when people say what they say. Just saying "Oh everyone is different" is not evidence. I already gave a few things that disregards this: a picture of my foot with items to scale it, a picture showing what the AVERAGE foot size is (simultaneously showing my foot size to be the average shape/size), and multiple pictures of the shoes I personally own. I agree that everyone is different, but ON AVERAGE people will have problems with the size of this particular shoe.

4's fit u in a way that is different than the general agreement

Good for you, seriously

The sizing thing has really gotten out of hand on this thread

Ppl gunna clown u no matter what you say

Keep it movin Fam.

Long time reader, first time posting.

Been waiting many years to get these, missed out on the CDPs so these were a must.

Went to NDC and got the usual error messages, tried again 3 hours later and had no problem on Champs.com.

Got my size 12 and confirmation email.  Happy all around, on to the XIs now!

Also IMO i hate this new raffle system.  If you want them, go camp out simple as that

So let me get this straight.

I'm a liar, a ******, a hypebeast, I need to go to Chicago to fight someone, stupid and poor?

OK.

This board is ridiculous. You can't post anything without some dude measuring his e-peen and calling someone something stupid like a 'hypebeast'. This, about a dude who was alive in 89 when these Js debuted. Hypebeast. Please, I just can't...

And this Italipino dude can't even make a coherent sentence. Dude said 'he's dumb because he's stupid'. OK, when you graduate from your parents giving you money for Call of Duty and begging for Jordan money then let's have a discussion like men. But the fact that you resorted to calling someone you know jack about a *** over the interenet (behind your computer) let's me know you're one of them cats that sit Live all day yelling racial and gay slurs. Nobody respects you. 

And about sizing, whatever. Nobody has topped my contributions to the sizing questions that were asked so how can you even question me? That's like going to a boxing match talking about you can beat Ali, and you didn't bring any gloves.

Let me stress again that all I ever did was reply to people who asked the question. Do I feel qualified to answer the questions? Yeah. Why? Cause I got all the shoes, and have provided solid evidence as to why I feel my points have been valid. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, well goddamn how many pictures have I contributed to the thread? How about my naysayers? 

Trying to clown me shows that you have no value and thus you're outing yourselves as JOKES. I never came at anyone foul at first; the vets that tried to bumrush, y'all suckas are only pushing the lurkers and new members away, and I'm sure that's the last thing the mods want: Making NT a very unfriendly place.

You disagree, explain WHY you disagree. Provide evidence. Anecdotes are not evidence and that's why I couldn't care less when people say what they say. Just saying "Oh everyone is different" is not evidence. I already gave a few things that disregards this: a picture of my foot with items to scale it, a picture showing what the AVERAGE foot size is (simultaneously showing my foot size to be the average shape/size), and multiple pictures of the shoes I personally own. I agree that everyone is different, but ON AVERAGE people will have problems with the size of this particular shoe.
I'll be honest dude. 1) Get over yourself. 2) Nobody cares. 3) It's the internet, where trolls reside. 4) Stop posting essays because they're annoying to look at and probably brain numbing to read. Don't get butt hurt, relax, get over the sizing you sound like a woman (no offence to women), and be happy :smile:.

4's fit u in a way that is different than the general agreement
Good for you, seriously
The sizing thing has really gotten out of hand on this thread
Ppl gunna clown u no matter what you say
Keep it movin Fam.
That's the problem. 

It's not actually. If we count the individuals that agreed with me...

oh and what about the other website I posted? More people agree with me there. So don't sit here and say the general agreement is against what I'm saying. You have cats that disagree more strongly but not a greater amount, which is what you're implying when you say general. Even the people that say they had to size down are actually agreeing with what my point is, which is the 4s are not TTS. 

Go ahead. Count em. 

By the way nobody needs to provide evidence.. Is this a court room? Is this a scholarly research paper? NOPE. It's a sneaker forum. 

By the way nobody needs to provide evidence.. Is this a court room? Is this a scholarly research paper? NOPE. It's a sneaker forum. 
If you want to be taken seriously, yeah you need to back up what you say when answering peoples' question. 

Otherwise, how can you separate the wheat from the chaff when you're looking for information on a shoe you're looking to buy?

And I'll post whatever I feel is relevant bro, be it an essay or a short reply. At least you know my posts are well thought out, and meant to be thought provoking/informative. What do you come to the site for? I can bet it's for a number of reasons. A lot of people come for info and I tried to help. 

So exactly how should I get over myself? Being helpful= full of myself? Tell me how you really feel.

That's the problem. 

It's not actually. If we count the individuals that agreed with me...

oh and what about the other website I posted? More people agree with me there. So don't sit here and say the general agreement is against what I'm saying. You have cats that disagree more strongly but not a greater amount, which is what you're implying when you say general. Even the people that say they had to size down are actually agreeing with what my point is, which is the 4s are not TTS. 

Go ahead. Count em. 

Lord, have mercy!

You really won't just let it go

If YOU have a pair that fits YOU

GREAT

I have a my TTS for my 4s from 05 and 06

2012 fire reds I was told to size down

They don't fit well in the lower size and I don't wear them too often because of it

Black/Reds I got my TTS and they fit just fine.

Also GREAT.

Like I said

Just keep it movin

If you want to be taken seriously, yeah you need to back up what you say when answering peoples' question. 

Otherwise, how can you separate the wheat from the chaff when you're looking for information on a shoe you're looking to buy?

And I'll post whatever I feel is relevant bro, be it an essay or a short reply. At least you know my posts are well thought out, and meant to be thought provoking/informative. What do you come to the site for? I can bet it's for a number of reasons. A lot of people come for info and I tried to help. 

So exactly how should I get over myself? Being helpful= full of myself? Tell me how you really feel.

Your posts are neither though provoking nor informative. They're more along the lines of migraine causing. At the end of a day it's a sneaker forum. You're FREAKING out over a half size difference. Myself and many others will survive over a half size. You're wasting your time and getting clowned on by others, just drop the topic and lets move on. I literally skip over ever sizing post, cause I DON'T GIVE A **** lol

Lord, have mercy!
You really won't just let it go
If YOU have a pair that fits YOU
GREAT
I have a my TTS for my 4s from 05 and 06
2012 fire reds I was told to size down
They don't fit well in the lower size and I don't wear them too often because of it
Black/Reds I got my TTS and they fit just fine.
Also GREAT.
Like I said
Just keep it movin
Man this is just...mind numbing.

Let what go? You're asking me to not respond to what you're saying? That's you guys' problem. You feel like what you say should be the end-all. 

Hardly. 

If you don't want a response, why say anything to me? I haven't disagreed with what you originally said about sizing, just that you're wrong when you say "general". 

Your posts are neither though provoking nor informative. They're more along the lines of migraine causing. At the end of a day it's a sneaker forum. You're FREAKING out over a half size difference. Myself and many others will survive over a half size. You're wasting your time and getting clowned on by others, just drop the topic and lets move on. I literally skip over ever sizing post, cause I DON'T GIVE A **** lol
Really?

How? 

And if you really skip over sizing posts, why am I talking to you now? I don't remember you even being a blip in this thread...

Last edited:
Man this is just...mind numbing.

Let what go? You're asking me to not respond to what you're saying? That's you guys' problem. You feel like what you say should be the end-all. 

Hardly. 

If you don't want a response, why say anything to me? I haven't disagreed with what you originally said about sizing, just that you're wrong when you say "general". 

My apologies for being unclear about "Let it go".

I don't say that in wishing you will stop replying.

I say that in wishing you will stop making the sizing issue so big.

YOU can THINK they run big/small/narrow/wide or what ever you want on you and you're right

I can THINK they are TTS on me and I'm right

Every shoe people give different insight.

I personally try not to go away from my TTS but have gotten up to a size up and down through the years.

My apologies for being unclear about "Let it go".
I don't say that in wishing you will stop replying.
I say that in wishing you will stop making the sizing issue so big.
YOU can THINK they run big/small/narrow/wide or what ever you want on you and you're right
I can THINK they are TTS on me and I'm right
Every shoe people give different insight.
I personally try not to go away from my TTS but have gotten up to a size up and down through the years.
I didn't make it into a big deal. 

Multiple people disagreed with my position, and I replied to as many as I could regarding their specific posts. So that may have been a lot of posts, but that doesn't mean I blew it out of proportion. People typing things that were negative, like the personal attacks that were flying around, well, that's not really my fault. All I did was REPLY to folks, and 99% of the people referenced me or spoke directly to me, so I don't get what the problem is. The mods would have warned me about trying to 'up my post count' if I posted anything frivolous, am I right or wrong?

Everything has been within my rights in the forum, and again, most of it informative. That one guy can say nothing I posted was informative but, I came into this thread with 16 rep.  What's the number now? I can't be just talking bull...

smh to all the FNL haters talkin about some oh yea its gonna be alot of cancellations they just salty that they didnt get a pair and they were hammering NDC and Eastbay, FNL always comes thru got my shipment confirmation just now and also got my JJ shipment confirmation i know imma end up hookin up one of my homies who didnt get a pair that day since i dont resell i actually wear my shoes and dont want to screw it up for guys ilke me who are into kicks cuz they like shoes not just some kid trying to make a living out of this, getting 3 and 4 raffle tickets for what? i can understand 2 pairs to keep for self but thats it.

Yeah resellers make it tough for everybody, but for this release, they're going to be eating a lot of crow haha 

From what I've seen, there are too many floating around to justify marking them at 200+, not to mention I'm hearing rumors of a Monday-Tuesday restock...

How old is this clown?

Up early in the morning still arguing.

NT seems to have more trolls and no wait admission with the new site. Mods need to get on the ball.

Yeah resellers make it tough for everybody, but for this release, they're going to be eating a lot of crow haha 

From what I've seen, there are too many floating around to justify marking them at 200+, not to mention I'm hearing rumors of a Monday-Tuesday restock...

and so the re-sellers should.

but everyone who's been on ebay should know that guy TheNewYorkCompany, some sucker actually paid him $400 for these :smh: :rofl:

How old is this clown?
Up early in the morning still arguing.
NT seems to have more trolls and no wait admission with the new site. Mods need to get on the ball.
roll.gif
roll.gif
nthat.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

First wear, 45 minutes to work only walking about 8 blocks to and from the train. I'm 6 ft 240pds by the way. My white cements haven't cracked yet nor my cavs or military's. double up if you plan on wearing
What size are you?

I think it makes more sense so we can know what the weight distribution is like.

Back
Top Bottom