AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

None of my **** has cracked on me ever. None of my 4s, 3s, or 8s. Not one pair. And i wear my kicks. Often standing/walking for long periods of time.

Hahaha NikeStore just tweeted they are re-releasing the "charcoal" VII again, this Saturday morning. Maybe i'm late on this info. Only b/c I have way too many VIIs, and don't look out for them anymore

damn, im guessin i won zero auctions...but yes the sizing on the 4s, i havent tried on my military blues.but the WC and the CAVs seem to fit .5 big...the varisty reds/fire reds whatever u want call them fit tts somehow. Im like a true 12.5 but that size doesnt exist too commonly at least...most times the jordans fit big, but not always, havent tried bred iv on so im unsure about them at this point

could the delay you guys are seeing with twitter rsvp be the result of more pairs being available, therefore taking them longer to confirm?

could the delay you guys are seeing with twitter rsvp be the result of more pairs being available, therefore taking them longer to confirm?

i wish this was a sign that jordan brand would make every release a general release like it pretty much used to be, but im pretty sure it doesn't mean anything other than false hope.

Got a DM back from NTNYC and I was slow as hell. Over 1 min for a size 13. I was hoping for a later pickup window. I'm not sure I'll be able to make the 8-9 slot. Are they always first thing in the morning? It's been forever since I've won there.

damn i hate that its that early. hope i get a DM. When I had rsvp for the playoff 12s it was 7-8 am. smh they really should push the time back.

most have jordans, some dont.
some are international, some arent.
do your own research on each one if you so desire.
and most importantly.....share :D
Nike.com
Eastbay.com
Finishline.com
Footlocker.com
Footaction.com
Champs.com
Jimmyjazz.com
Dickssportinggoods.com
Nbastore.com
Offspring.co.uk
Soleheaven.com
Shelta.eu
Oqium.nl
Premierskateboarding.com
Swishbasketball.net (co.uk)
Milkskate.com
Size.co.uk
Ubiqlife.com
Madkickz.com
Cooshti.com
Urbanindustry.co.uk
Crookedtongues.com
Sneakersnstuff.com
Endclothing.co.uk
Wellgosh.com
Snipesshop.de
Natterjacks.com
Hanon-shop.com
Shopmyoslife.com
Footasylum.com
Store.premierboutique.com
Caliroots.com
Packershoes.com
Stickabush.com
Deadstock.ca
Titolo.ch
Kickz.com
Rarebreedfootwear.com
Sneakerhead.com
Deadstockshoes.com
Ycmc.com
Extrabutterny.com
Kithnyc.com
Karmaloop.com
Wishatl.com
C-apsule.com
Thegoodwillout.com
Tresbienshop.com
Sneakerpolitics.com
Starcowparis.com
Snkrs.com
Solebox.com
Featuresneakerboutique.com
Rimenyc.com
Thepremierstore.com
Academy-clothes.co.uk
Lacelocked.com
Shelflife.co.za
Rockcitykicks.com
43einhalb.com
Coverchord.com
Othshop.ca
Shoebizsf.com

:smokin

majority of you still live with your mom and dad..which is y u still act like a bunch pu$$ie$ about others trying to help or complaing about a damm box.... get your college degree first , buy a home and have a great paying job before running your mouth

hit on 4 out of 4 raffles...but missed 2 callbacks. Im good with 2 pairs. Hope that the 2 that I missed are going to people who really want em!

:smokin
majority of you still live with your mom and dad..which is y u still act like a bunch pu$$ie$ about others trying to help or complaing about a damm box.... get your college degree first , buy a home and have a great paying job before running your mouth

I know that sounded to good in your head when you typed it but you sound like a damn child. :lol:

This is the easiest release I've seen in a while. This is the way it should be. Everyone should be able to scoop up a pair in the first couple days, and then they should be gone. People sleeping shouldn't be able to get pairs, but people who aren't sleeping should be able to acquire pairs easily.

Back
Top Bottom