AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Picked up my pair this morning, grabbed the last pair in my size :pimp:

Pretty solid shoe, I've got no complaints about it

Cool story .

I called footlocker on wednesday ask him what time they open and if they will get the IV's hes says yeah but they already had a raffle, But tells me there's a size 11 left (My size) And no one knows about it, and that if I show up at 8 (today) they are mine. So got up at 7:30 drove there and got them easiest Retro pickup for me And Shoutout to that FL employee

they seem to have a lot more padding than normal 4's...they almost feel like a skate version of a Jordan to me

Got my tracking info and feeling great :nthat: Congrats to those who bought, and to those that didn't, dont pay more than 220.

they seem to have a lot more padding than normal 4's...they almost feel like a skate version of a Jordan to me
Yeah that's what I said.

They feel really tough. I wore my FRs to go pick em up, and tried them on and they felt like tanks. I can see them getting a lot of wears and still being really good quality. They are on the same level as the Cavs. 

Is it me or were the Black Cement 3s more popular last year?
I wouldn't say they were more popular, even though they might be or not.
I think that with this raffle system it makes it seem not as crazy cuz people aren't
In a rush like first come, first serve basis where it makes it all chaos!
I think wut makes the BCIII 's more likable is the elephant print on how it stands out
on the blk shoe. Me personally BRED IV 's my #1 of all!...

My east bay and footlocker orders say in process, then i click and it says 1 unit ready to ship. I should be good right?

I was kinda put off with the ashy larry suede, so I only copped one online. Seeing them in person, wish i would've copped 3. I want to rock one as my beaters soooooo bad!

Funny how i couldnt forgive them 6's for the same issue

Will be checking for restocks, they are really sexy with your pants leg covering the shin guard lol

Last edited:
check NTSF at 2pm. that when they will either sell their remaining stock or the guy said they might do another twitter RSVO

My east bay and footlocker orders say in process, then i click and it says 1 unit ready to ship. I should be good right?
If you would like us to check on the status of your order, please send us a private message including your customer number and order number, we will be happy to look further into this for you.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

check NTSF at 2pm. that when they will either sell their remaining stock or the guy said they might do another twitter RSVO

TY for the info.. i remember when i picked up the playoff 12s. a line was forming though at the entrance. i take it for that same reason to sell remaining stock..

Any stores in LA area that still have this? I'm desparate.. 8)

No, but keep your eye on Ntla and ntsm. There will be more released, today, or early tomorrow, especially ntsm.

Ntla even had a bunch more foams released a couple hours ago.

picked up my pair this morning at footlocker... i always complain about quality and this and that but i have no complaints with this release. the materials are all on point and i only have a tiny little speck of white on the black part of the midsole that i can cover up

unlike the military ivs these dont smell like they've been marinated in kerosene. they also fit true to size, the military ivs fit me huge and its the same size for both. 

good luck to everyone else still trying to cop. 

Check the Fox Hills Mall after about 6pm. 

Multiple stores MIGHT have leftovers. 

I'm thinking this will happen. Maybe some copped from online or changed their mind and won't even come and pick theirs up.

When I was at the mall there was a small line for DTLR waiting for 1pm, because that was the deadline people had to pick theirs up. They had a good amount of pairs left and people were about to come up, because there was only 15 minutes left.

picked up my pair this morning at footlocker... i always complain about quality and this and that but i have no complaints with this release. the materials are all on point and i only have a tiny little speck of white on the black part of the midsole that i can cover up

unlike the military ivs these dont smell like they've been marinated in kerosene. they also fit true to size, the military ivs fit me huge and its the same size for both. 

good luck to everyone else still trying to cop. 

Agree with everything you said. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom