AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

This birdman dude has to be trolling. Why does he care? I have very narrow feet and this year's 4s fit me fine tts since I wear shoe trees.

Dont understand why its so hard to understand the concept that not everyone is the same.

Some ppl will feel comfortable going a size up. Some ppl will feel comfortable staying true to size. Some might even go a size down. There is no right or wrong answer.

Do what YOU feel is comfortable for YOU.

Also... was the "Twenty Twelve" engraving also on the fire reds/cavs/militaries? I didnt get those 4s.
Yes. Sorry about the pics, but I didn't feel like taking out my strings bro.

Lol. Yes sir !!! I know I am pissed !! These are one of my grails !! I won't die for a half inch, but still ! I would prefer a lil more room. What you guys know about shoe trees, you know those adjustable ones. Can I stretch out a quarter inch with the tree? Or will it rip the kick ? Pls advise anyone? I never tried, I am going Into desperation mode. Lol

This birdman dude has to be trolling. Why does he care? I have very narrow feet and this year's 4s fit me fine tts since I wear shoe trees.
I'm too old to troll my dude.

That's y'all generation. I just collect sneakers man. 

Why do I care? Who said I care? I have been simply answering questions and replying to people replying to me. WTF are you people not getting?

Read any of my posts. Matter of fact read the first one. 

sick.gif

Now does everyone see my point? Deezam. 

But I'm trolling though...

Man these IV's b straight off da chain wit comfort and style! I b wearin them all day everywhere and even fell asleep wit dem on. My feets feel well rewarded I cant say enuf about these kicks. I def needs a financial blessin so I can cop them XI's next month cause this shoe game has me hooked after I got dem IV's!

What's the best protectant for these IV's? I want to use a good one just in case something ever falls on it...

Why so many of you wearing shoe trees? Please dont tell me it's to keep the shoe like new.

Shoes are suppose to be worn and spare me with the "i take care of my shoes" reply. I "take care" of my shoes too without shoe trees or sole spray or whatever else some of you do to keep a cushion between the elements of everyday life and your beloved sneakers.

Call me a troll but I too had to size up to an 11. All my 4s even my 1999 pair were a size up.

they fit a little snug, i copped a 10 at the mall and a 10 on eastbay(already shipped ordered at around 10am), ima wear them they feel great quality wise imo, glad i copped two i like the way the red pops

might cop the xis if its as easy

I still haven't eceived a shipping notification from finish line. Should i be worried?

Lol. Yes sir !!! I know I am pissed !! These are one of my grails !! I won't die for a half inch, but still ! I would prefer a lil more room. What you guys know about shoe trees, you know those adjustable ones. Can I stretch out a quarter inch with the tree? Or will it rip the kick ? Pls advise anyone? I never tried, I am going Into desperation mode. Lol
Half an inch is a lot to try to stretch a pair of shoes my man...I would not recommend that on any shoe

Just gonna have to deal with the tightness or try to sell/trade

Back when the Fire red 3's dropped I had to grab 2 pairs that were a full size small (but good thing they run a lil big)

Why so many of you wearing shoe trees? Please dont tell me it's to keep the shoe like new.

Shoes are suppose to be worn and spare me with the "i take care of my shoes" reply. I "take care" of my shoes too without shoe trees or sole spray or whatever else some of you do to keep a cushion between the elements of everyday life and your beloved sneakers.

Call me a troll but I too had to size up to an 11. All my 4s even my 1999 pair were a size up.
People wear Shoe trees because they simply want to keep the toe box from creasing and keep em looking nicer. It doesn't stop the crease 100%, on mine it just pushes the crease towards the sides of the toe box and in my option it looks way better to have creasing on the side rather than having a big one on the toe box. And some people have bill's to pay and a family to take care of and don't have the money to spend on shoes on every release. So why not keep em nicer for longer

Last edited:
People wear Shoe trees because they simply want to keep the toe box from creasing and keep em looking nicer. It doesn't stop the crease 100%, on mine it just pushes the crease towards the sides of the toe box and in my option it looks way better to have creasing on the side rather than having a big one on the toe box. And some people have bill's to pay and a family to take care of and don't have the money spend on shoes on every release. So why not keep em nicer for longer
Why not buy a T.V. and never watch it?

creases? really? These aint air forces.

why do you care what other people do with their shoes? Worry about your own self.

I personally find shoe trees uncomfortable as hell.

People wear Shoe trees because they simply want to keep the toe box from creasing and keep em looking nicer. It doesn't stop the crease 100%, on mine it just pushes the crease towards the sides of the toe box and in my option it looks way better to have creasing on the side rather than having a big one on the toe box. And some people have bill's to pay and a family to take care of and don't have the money spend on shoes on every release. So why not keep em nicer for longer
Why not buy a T.V. and never watch it?

creases? really? These aint air forces.

That doesn't even make sense.

I don't do the whole prevention thing, but I understand why some guys do it.

I compare them to the car enthusiasts that add the clear coat to the paint job, wax their cars weekly, add the shine to the tire, etc.

Back
Top Bottom