AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Walked into my local FNL who never has the big releases, and come to find they had two sizes left; my size (8.5) and a size 8. I wasn't even going to buy anything when I walked in there because I didn't think they would have them. But the better part was I had my winner'c circle coupons on me, and she said they weren't supposed to use them on the Jordan brand things, but she said she would. Now I thought she was going to use just the $20 off, like most of them do, but she used the $20 one and the $10 off one. I walked out of there with one of my favorite shoes all time for $130. 

Needless to say, I smiled the whole way home last night. 

SUCCESSFULLY ORDERED OFF FNL @5AM... PISSED MY GIRLFRIEND OFF YESTERDAY AFTERNOON, AND SHE CANCELED MY ORDER!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

SHE'S NOW MY EX!!!! .....NOW I HAVE TO DEAL WIT RESELLERS! FML!

^^ learning from that guys mistake.
1.) new pass code on my laptop.
2.) delete all confirmation emails, it gets there when it gets there
3.) say you missed out on every release you don't buy in stores, she don't have to know.
laugh.gif
Noooo she don't.. My gf always gives me **** lol

Really surprise my Finish Line order go through and they already shipped it! I was waiting for the same old story with cancelling with them.....

Anyone else notice they cheaped out on the hand tags on this one. The bend back and forth pretty easy now. That use to be a legit check. IDK maybe it is just me
These run true to size compared to the white cements and mars 2012's I had to go down to a 8.5.
I compared the Bred sz 9 to my White Cement sz 8.5 and it's the same.
I still didnt feel these were TTS. They felt in between true size and half size down to me. The same way the FRs felt in between a half and a whole size down.

If you like your shoes tight, go the half size down. It is not too tight and will shape to your feet if you wear it. If you dont mind them being a little loose get your true size.

Glad pretty much everyone was able to purchase. The Black/Red XI release is going to be nothing like this, so just be prepared.

i dont know why people go nuts at macys on black friday if friends and family starts next wednesday. 25% off everything including polo. i usually come out with like 3 polos when macys has the friends and family sale.
What?! I did work on the last one, and will be doing the same this time. Thanks for the heads up.

I agree with a poster that recommended using a stock locate through your local store unless JB has some type of protocol for these stores to handle unsold pairs. In my mall (Killeen Mall-Killeen, TX) these are still on display in 4 stores (FTL, FTA, FNL, JJ). Im gonna say maybe 30 of us were in line that Saturday Morning and the security chief joked that we could of came back monday and still copped. 

Got my shipping number from FNL! I was worried they were gonna cancel my order because I hadn't got a shipping confirmation email but I went on their site and tracked my order and it say's it waiting for pick up. Good **** FNL

can yall help me out i need sum sites to buy jordans early aint taking no chances with the bred 11 last year was crazy at my mall

http://sneakertalk.yuku.com/topic/3884

This by NO MEANS is an end-all-be-all. But look at what the heads are saying.  Just thought I'd post this. 

I have more PMs claiming I'm right than posters claiming I'm wrong, and I WISH they would just post here and say what they said in the PMs, but most said they don't wish to argue. I'm sad that it devolved into an argument, when all I was looking to do was help people. 

But trying to clown me or come at me foul won't solve anything peeps. Post your facts. 

I'm calling b/s on this. People PM'ing you just to co-sign? Not buying it. Just post your sizing input and keep it moving man.

I didn't get my size unfortunately so I'm stuck trying to rid of the size I copped and rebut the size I need... F my life

I'm on the same boat
I was having the same issue. If you have not already, just go to the site and go to the track it page and enter in your tracking number and see if it's shipped. That is how I found out that mine was already shipped. I didnt recieve a email for some reason notifying me that it had shipped.

Back
Top Bottom