AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

599887_10151548139884278_2113272321_n.jpg
my boys 4's :smh: compare the 2 shoes and spot the difference.

Since I got the 4's in black, which is my favorite Jordan of all time, I'm officially done getting Jordan's.. Here is the best Jordan's that I own in numerical order. I only get black based shoes since I don't like white shoes..
1z53v3m.jpg

Nice collection

Anyone getting shoe confirmation for SNS? Lucked out and was able to use my 30% off to get my pair for $157 shipped.

Finishline sent me confirmation on one pair being shipped, but not the other...anyone else get this?
Same here. Because of their AWESOME site, I had 3 in my cart when I went to check out. Went through with it anyway. Got a shipping confirm on 1 of the 3 this morning.

Walked into my local FNL who never has the big releases, and come to find they had two sizes left; my size (8.5) and a size 8. I wasn't even going to buy anything when I walked in there because I didn't think they would have them. But the better part was I had my winner'c circle coupons on me, and she said they weren't supposed to use them on the Jordan brand things, but she said she would. Now I thought she was going to use just the $20 off, like most of them do, but she used the $20 one and the $10 off one. I walked out of there with one of my favorite shoes all time for $130. 

Needless to say, I smiled the whole way home last night. 
You won.  I thought I did good when I was able to use my FL VIP $20 off coupon for $149 after tax...

Guys, you want a restock but they are still out there. Make some calls, ask for help, and find them.

I can't stand talking to employees at major retailers about Jordan releases. They are always so short and unhelpful. Much rather deal with sales people at mom and pops or just take my chances online.

I can't stand talking to employees at major retailers about Jordan releases. They are always so short and unhelpful. Much rather deal with sales people at mom and pops or just take my chances online.
This too, employees working piss me off whenever I talk to them.

Exactly, there are tons of employees who lie about stock.

I once called about a shoe, I think about a pair of AM1's, asking for a 12, was lied to and said they only had a 10 left.

I went in...ended up they had like 6 pairs, not 1.

:smh:

**** phone calls, i go IN to the store and ask for a manager when it comes to J's you gotta go straight to the boss! employees are shady!

If you have ever made profit reselling a shoe, then you're a reseller.
Stop *****ing.
please tell me you understand the difference between selling something from a personal collection that has been out of circulation for years and hording multiples of a new mass produced product to create artificial demand in an effort to gouge at a markup.

Back
Top Bottom