AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Has your charge completed yet or is it still pending?

Not always the tell tale sign, it took them 3 weeks to recharge me for a pair of 3s last year that disappeared from the pending list on my CC then without a notification that anything ever shipped a pair showed up at my house and a few days later I got hit for the charge.

My size 11 pair from footlocker.com got shipped yesterday.

Got my UPS tracking number yesterday also :pimp:

Last edited:

Not always the tell tale sign, it took them 3 weeks to recharge me for a pair of 3s last year that disappeared from the pending list on my CC then without a notification that anything ever shipped a pair showed up at my house and a few days later I got hit for the charge.

Same thing happened to me last February with a couple pairs of Kobe's and some kostons, but I had paid with my card as opposed to Paypal.

Is it the same if paid with Paypal instant transfer?

I know they can go back and recharge you with a card, but can they do the same with Paypal?

Good luck to everyone trying to get theirs. I would check ebay, These will sit!

I was originally going to pass on the Militaries, but I checked eBay and noticed a very low bid despite the fact that the bidding would be over in a few short hours. We had a bid war and I still got em for under retail. I got them for close to 150 shipped when I usually get them for 185 after shipping and tax. I shouldve asked her to ship it a cheaper way since I was in no rush to wear em. The militaries had less supply but also less demand. I wouldnt be surprised if you could pull this off wifh this release.

These were so mass produced I literally got my FNL ticket on Black Friday around 1 am. They told me they are selling em at 7 am, if you are not here by 730, they would sell it to the public. I got there at 650 but my ticket was for a size 11.5 even though I wanted an 11. I told them to take note of the fact that I have a ticket, I'll pick mine up at 730 and grab a size 11 if one doesnt show up. He didnt so I grabbed his and told dude who showed up without a ticket, who wanted my size that he could have mine.

Easiest cop of the year. I didnt even check online. I assume it was the same **** as usual. FL, FNL and all them dudes hype these up on FB and and Twitter for a week and a half without making sure they have servers to back up the hype. I'm over that ****. But at the same time, I'm too grown to camp

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY ORDER FROM FNL FINALLY SHIPPED

AND THIS WAS AFTER TALKING TO THEIR STUPID *** CUSTOMER SERVICE REP WHO TOLD ME SHE WAS GONNA REFUND MY MONEY

REPPIN EVERYONE ON THIS PAGE TIL IM OUT

Last edited:
File this away, killa... Prediction: Next Year's Black Friday joint will be the Black/Bright Crimson VI, and the Xmas shoe will be either the Space Jam or the Columbia XI. I'm willing to bet we see at least one of those
after this one, i am officially back into retirement. i hadnt bought a jordan release of any kind for three or four years. however, if they decide to release a true black/infrared vi, i may be lured back.

i would really like to know if they cant, or just arent willing to use proper durabuck. the garbage nubuck theyve been using since 05 or so just doesnt look right and wear poorly.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY ORDER FROM FNL FINALLY SHIPPED

AND THIS WAS AFTER TALKING TO THEIR STUPID *** CUSTOMER SERVICE REP WHO TOLD ME SHE WAS GONNA REFUND MY MONEY

REPPIN EVERYONE ON THIS PAGE TIL IM OUT
still waiting for the shipping confirmation for the brother in law pair..

File this away, killa... Prediction: Next Year's Black Friday joint will be the Black/Bright Crimson VI, and the Xmas shoe will be either the Space Jam or the Columbia XI. I'm willing to bet we see at least one of those
after this one, i am officially back into retirement. i hadnt bought a jordan release of any kind for three or four years. however, if they decide to release a true black/infrared vi, i may be lured back.

i would really like to know if they cant, or just arent willing to use proper durabuck. the garbage nubuck theyve been using since 05 or so just doesnt look right and wear poorly.
what wasn't true about the infrared in the vi's pack?

i had ebates open on another tab and never actually used it but it somehow just added to my account, saved $9.60 on my IVs on NDC :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

feelsgoodman

I can't believe the varsity red VI's go for so much on the resell market :smh:

I take mine out every six to eight months and just :smh:

I can't even make them gym kicks, because they don't even feel that comfortable.

Man I was pissed when I picked two pai up and one was great but the other had a pretty good sized glue spot on my toe!
mean.gif
 Well the bright side is the other pair os GREAT!

I can't believe the varsity red VI's go for so much on the resell market :smh:
I take mine out every six to eight months and just :smh:
I can't even make them gym kicks, because they don't even feel that comfortable.

lol me and my friends laugh about this all the time. Tons of people didn't want them and were not satisfied because they weren't infrared. Fast forward and now they freaking expensive as heck. Hah I see the Black Infrared VI's go for just as much or more but I definitely am surprised by the price hike for the varsity's.

Who saw the sneaker head video on worldstar today ? One dude had a lil documentary on boycotting Jordan's cause of how the game is right now. It's true if you think about it, half these ppl can't cop the shoe they want. Interesting to think about

Got my pair of Varsity Reds for $100 shipped about a month after they dropped.  Hated those things so much.  My boy liked them so now they're his.  I'll wait until they give us a proper retro.  No use keeping a shoe that I have no plans to wear.

i fell victim for the half size too small thing too but after i wore em today, they slowly started feeling more and more fitting...

shipped from NDC. 2 for 2 last couple releases, big ones i've been wanting too. hopefully can get the DB 9s but i know that will be near impossible

Still pending from my paypal, I even called paypal to cancel the charge after I called FNL, cuz they always pull this crap. What kind of "company" can't cancel an order 20min after placing it? Idiots :smh:

These are still sitting on a lot of store's shelves. Partly due to the other notable releases that hit this week(end). Don't fall victim to inflated prices on Ebay. 

Back
Top Bottom