AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

black-python-jordan-iv-bred-shoesurgeon-custom-1.jpg

nthat.gif

Just put felt tape to the back of the pull tab on the rear of the shoes. More tolerable wearing them now :smile: 

Any idea when it might come back? After Christmas maybe?

i would prolly guess for after christmas now, because the meeting was in October pertaining to holiday season and the vice pres of the company ( one of them at least) was referring to how revolutionized it would b and how it would mean less work for employees...so scrapping it before xmas has me so confused, well I'd be confused if the site wasnt the worst but i understand

I don't mess with FNL so I can careless...They are too scantless..Good for all you reward members tho...

FUNNY THING IS I WOULD NEVER MESS WITH FINISHLINE ONLINE BUT I DEF F***S WITH THEM IN STORE. THOSE $20 REWARDS COUPON ARE NO JOKE, GOT 4 OF THEM CURRENTLY. NO GUESSING IF CERTAIN SPOTS WILL LET YOU USE THEM AND WHEN LIKE WITH FOOTLOCKER COUPONS. EVERYTIME I BUY A PAIR OF SHOES I GET ONE AND THEY CAN BE USED ON RELEASE DAY JORDANS. BEEN PAYING $140 FOR EVERY JORDAN RELEASE AT FINISHLINE IN STORE :pimp:.

FUNNY THING IS I WOULD NEVER MESS WITH FINISHLINE ONLINE BUT I DEF F***S WITH THEM IN STORE. THOSE $20 REWARDS COUPON ARE NO JOKE, GOT 4 OF THEM CURRENTLY. NO GUESSING IF CERTAIN SPOTS WILL LET YOU USE THEM AND WHEN LIKE WITH FOOTLOCKER COUPONS. EVERYTIME I BUY A PAIR OF SHOES I GET ONE AND THEY CAN BE USED ON RELEASE DAY JORDANS. BEEN PAYING $140 FOR EVERY JORDAN RELEASE AT FINISHLINE IN STORE
pimp.gif
All spots SHOULD let you use them.  If they dont, tell them you spoke with corporate customer service and they said no store can deny them.  If they still refuse, sit and wait and get them on the phone and they will tell the store to apply the reward...They updated their policy last year where there are no exclusions when using the finishline circle rewards.  Main thing to consider is that they are REWARDS, and not coupons. 

JB doesn't believe in the word "improve". They do believe in the word "cheap" though 
laugh.gif
I'm thinking rather than improve their paint it's more likely they just make their own 'anti-chip' insole so they can get an extra $20 out of all of us.

I'm thinking rather than improve their paint it's more likely they just make their own 'anti-chip' insole so they can get an extra $20 out of all of us.
I personally can't see them innovating or improving the retros in anyway at this point in time because people buy whatever they put on the market. Over the past 5 years they've engaged in heavy cost cutting and it's obvious. 

I don't mess with FNL so I can careless...They are too scantless..Good for all you reward members tho...

FUNNY THING IS I WOULD NEVER MESS WITH FINISHLINE ONLINE BUT I DEF F***S WITH THEM IN STORE. THOSE $20 REWARDS COUPON ARE NO JOKE, GOT 4 OF THEM CURRENTLY. NO GUESSING IF CERTAIN SPOTS WILL LET YOU USE THEM AND WHEN LIKE WITH FOOTLOCKER COUPONS. EVERYTIME I BUY A PAIR OF SHOES I GET ONE AND THEY CAN BE USED ON RELEASE DAY JORDANS. BEEN PAYING $140 FOR EVERY JORDAN RELEASE AT FINISHLINE IN STORE :pimp:.

srs question, i dont even buy or use FNL but where do i get the coupons? :nerd:

Zyzz, what woodro speaks of is Reward coupons which are $20 off anything online and in store with no exclusions.  You receive one reward coupon for every $200 spent online or in store. You must sign up for winners circles rewards.  Finishline also has regular coupons for $20 of a $100 or more purchase and $10 off a $60 or more purchase but these have exclusions see here:http://www.finishline.com/store/customer_service/promo_info.jsp.

Also once an item on the "exclusions" list goes on sale you can use the non rewards regular coupon on those items.  You can also combine (1) rewards coupon and (1) Regular coupon as long as the item is not on the exclusions list or the item is currently on sale. Ex. Air max 2012 on sale for 139.99 you can you a $20 reward coupon and a $20 off $100 or more regular coupon to make it 99.99 before taxes. Hope this helps.

. You may want to check those dates.....they expired after a couple months....

What's good, NT?  I am a long time lurker (I am talking years), but decided to finally register to tell my tale of copping these.

I live in Charleston, WV. You would not think it is a sneaker hotbed, but it has became quite difficult to cop kicks over the last year or so.  I used to be one of the only sneakerheads in town and could get whatever I wanted when I wanted it, but times have changed.  We have one mom and pop shop that has been an institution in our city.  They have a great Jordan account and get most releases.  I don't mess with them for Jordan releases because they charge $100 and over for Jordan retros and Foams, but they more then make up for it for the 20% off you can get on pretty much any other release that isn't hypebeasted over.  So, for my J's I stick to your everyday spots.  Champs and Footlocker gave out their tickets upon request throughout the week, so I showed up to FNL at about 11 o'clock because they stuck to handing their tickets out at midnight.  There was a small line, nothing crazy.  We waited until after midnight to get out tickets because their register malfunctioned and they wouldn't lift the cage until they got it fixed.  It was weird because noone was paying for the shoes until they picked them up after 8 the next morning.  The two people in front of me were a father and his teenage son.  The father was decked out in JB and looked to be a collector.  The son looked like he was going deer hunting the next morning.  Pops wanted a 10, son wanted an 11.5.  I needed an 11.  We get up to line and pops gets his 11.  Son's 11.5 is gone (our FNL is weak, only got 12 pairs).  There is one 11 left.  Son backs up and is like "nah, you take it".  I felt bad and was told him to go ahead and get it, he had been there longer.  All that is left for me is a ticket for 8.5 or 13, so I pass.  I walk out and the son and pop are waiting on me.  Son tells me he was getting the shoes for someone else and was only supposed to hold that person's spot in line, so since they didn't show up and I actually wanted the kicks, he gave me the ticket.  I was actually touched and offered to give the kid a few bucks.  He said no, so I promised to pay the deed forward.  Fast forward to about 9 AM the next day.  I didn't feel the need to show up right at 8 cause my shoes were held.  I get there and am told there was never a second 11.  They went right off of their invoice that said they were shipped two 11's, but really only got one.  I proceed to flip out.  The workers sat there laughing at us waiting for over an hour.  I explained that I couldn't understand why they didn't check what they had in stock before actually writing the tickets.  They only had 12 pairs so it would have taken seconds.  If I had known there was no other 11 I would have gotten up and went to the next city or hit up the one other local spot that gets very limited runs of J's.  I said they should give me an 11.5 or 12 that hadn't been picked up yet, and they said they couldn't give me shoes that were promised to someone else.  I couldn't understand how they had no problem telling me I couldn't have my pair, but wouldn't do it to someone else.  After making a bit of a scene I called around the stores in the mall in the next city that is about 45 min. away.  The FNL in that mall tells me they have a 12 that they will hold for me if I come right then.  I jet, make the drive in about 30 min and grab the twelve.  Later in the day I decide to hit up the Champs in my local mall that got over 40 pairs and gave out tickets all throughout the week.  They tell me they have an 11.5 that no one ever came to pick up, so I grab it also.  So, I luck into having two pairs.  I have called all my friends and told them I have a 12 that I will sale for retail if they missed out, but no one has jumped at the offer.  I am debating on taking them back to FNL, but I might just keep the second pair to trade at a later date.  I have no interest in saleing at a higher price. 

Now, I was so upset before I came upon the 11.5 that I called FNL corporate and filed a complaint.  The manager of the FNL has been really good to me in the past, but he was out of town for Thanksgiving.  So, I don't want to get him in any kind of trouble.  The district manager is supposed to call me in 1-3 business days.  I might try to use this to get a pair of the XI's for sure reserved.  Moral of the story is that I am sitting on two pairs and haven't decided what to do with the second.  If anyone needs a size 12 I am open for a trade.  I was so upset because this could have been easily avoided.  We watched these employees sit around and laugh and talk for over an hour.  There was no one in line to do anything other than get a ticket for these shoes.  They should have done everything in their power to make sure things worked out.  All they had to do was check their stock before handing out the tickets.  I can't be too mad when I ended up with two pairs, but I was upset I hadto drive 40 miles and waste gas to get my first pair.  The second that I will def. keep was just an unexpected bonus.  Sorry for the rant, just needed to get it off my chest. 
'

This is probably one of the worst stories I've ever read on NT.

. You may want to check those dates.....they expired after a couple months....

YEA I KNOW EXCEPT I'VE MADE A LOT OF PURCHASES AND RECEIVED THEM ALL WITHIN A 1 TO 2 WEEK TIME. MY PARENTS AND FIANCE ALSO MAKE PURCHASES UNDER MY ACCOUNT.

Back
Top Bottom