AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Has anyone that already has there bred 4s crack already? My fire reds cracked in like 5 or 6 wears and I'm only like 140 pounds.

2 wears.

My FNL order from the restock still says processing - hopefully that's not a bad sign..
Is anyone else's order the same status?

I'm in the same boat. Its got me worried too, hopefully they are trying to stock locate if they don't have them. That is what happened on RD with FNL. I paid for next day shipping, but got them a week later shipped from a store in Florida and that was for 2 pairs.

Right now I'm hoping that my status changes to shipped by end of today.

I'm in the same boat. Its got me worried too, hopefully they are trying to stock locate if they don't have them. That is what happened on RD with FNL. I paid for next day shipping, but got them a week later shipped from a store in Florida and that was for 2 pairs.
Right now I'm hoping that my status changes to shipped by end of today.
Well I ordered my Thunder's from NDC and they still haven't got to the UPS store yet, like I got a tracking number but it doesn't work.

I'm guessing since it's the holidays they taking the day off?

That's crazy. I think it's really ridiculous we gotta spend $160 on a shoe then pay for some insoles to prevent cracking.

Sorry this really gets me!! It's sad tht we spend close to $200 on these and have to worry about the soles cracking , obvisouly it's not a weight issue , more so of a manufacturing defect or lack of quality in there materials they use , we need to stand up all thogether to get this problem addressed by Nike/JB , the reason they don't fix it cuz they see no problem cuz of us swallowing them up and asking for more , this needs to b fixed as its more then a handful that crack we need to start a petition, RANT DONE

Lol we would buy the shoes regardless of there message so I wasn't sure.

When your customer's mission statement is "we would buy the shoes regardless" you can give them whatever you want because you have no one to answer to.

Is anyone interested in a size swap? I just got a sz 9.5 for christmas and they fit a bit snug and I'm looking to swap for a sz 10 (preferably DS). Any offers email me at [email protected]. Admins, I can't make a classifieds listing yet, and if there is some other place besides here or ther to post this feel free to move it.

EDIT: Tried on once.

Last edited:
Funny but im convinced i missed these because i changed my address at checkout from going to my job to going to my home because im off, SMDH

To people who order the IV from FNL are y'all able to track ur shippment. Mines keep saying a shipping label was created etc...

To people who order the IV from FNL are y'all able to track ur shippment. Mines keep saying a shipping label was created etc...
No , they didn't ship out yet. Mines says the same thing . Where FNL is located it's a blizzard  so the packages will be delayed for a day or two. I'm not sure how long though . FNL customer service was closed all day today. The packages might ship out tomorrow who knows? I know it sucks but at least you know it'll get here eventually .

No , they didn't ship out yet. Mines says the same thing . Where FNL is located it's a blizzard  so the packages will be delayed for a day or two. I'm not sure how long though . FNL customer service was closed all day today. The packages might ship out tomorrow who knows? I know it sucks but at least you know it'll get here eventually .

Thanks I thought something was wrong with my order

Did the retro card come inside of these? I copped all of the 4's from this year, they didn't come with the card. I see that the Thunder 4's came with the card.

Back
Top Bottom