Air Jordan 4 "Dunk From Above" To Release (3/19/16)

Interesting...so you're never going to enjoy any Retro+ colorways b/c NA is likely to persist with only OG colorways.  A shame...
I'm not even gonna lie: before the cements my "earliest" pair was the playoff 8s, and therefore the cements were my first NA Jordan. I can already tell it's gonna be hard for me to get into non-OG/NA versions of the first few from now on.

I feel like these will be a little like alternate '89 IV's.

They'll sit for a bit, but eventually will sell out. That is its a a GR, the matching 5 low was, so I expect these to be mass available.

be surprised if they sold out within a month. can do these way down the line. have to double back and get all the other shoes that havent sold out

Is FNL not getting these? I don't see them on the release calendar.
frown.gif

These could be like then Green 4's that dropped last year where they were limited and I don't remember Finishline getting them but no one that really wanted them missed out .

Would of copped if this was last year but this year there is too much heat in store to waste my time .

Last edited:
i actually didn't know i couldn't post external links. they hit me up and gave me a link advertise on the site. next time just reply and say i'm not supposed to. all good tho.

FTLs around me still aren't sure of they are getting these...this definitely isnt GR in my area.

my peoples told me only 1 ftl in the bronx getting em. idk if i wanna grab a few pairs or not. my luck i get stuck with a pair(s) lol

FTLs around me still aren't sure of they are getting these...this definitely isnt GR in my area.

my peoples told me only 1 ftl in the bronx getting em. idk if i wanna grab a few pairs or not. my luck i get stuck with a pair(s) lol

I tried posting on here that a employee was saying they were limited and was only store near me getting em! I think it's hilarious how some peeps think these will sit and not sell out when NT many stores getting em and if they are getting just a few pairs but guess we will see!

I'm not here to build hype or anything so I'll simply say this, if you want them DON'T SLEEP. Went to get my tickets from Villa. 1 Villa isn't getting men sizes, 1 Villa got like 8 pairs and 1 of each size, and the main Villa in my city only got 24 pairs. They're giving me a Bobcats 10 feel as far as lack of availability. I will say I was the only person getting tickets so I don't think anyone actually wants these.

I personally am not a fan of this shoe but I collect all 4's so this will be getting thrown in the collection.

Seeing these last few posts makes me want to go out and do some scouting of my own. My local shoe stores got limited pairs of the Wing It 2s so I know these will be limited. Thought this would be a shoe I could get for below retail.

Yea. Ive checked about 15 stores in 2 parts of PA. 3 villas in which on is GS only. No FTLs so far according to the manifest. 2 FTAs and 1 champs.

I'm not here to build hype or anything so I'll simply say this, if you want them DON'T SLEEP. Went to get my tickets from Villa. 1 Villa isn't getting men sizes, 1 Villa got like 8 pairs and 1 of each size, and the main Villa in my city only got 24 pairs. They're giving me a Bobcats 10 feel as far as lack of availability. I will say I was the only person getting tickets so I don't think anyone actually wants these.

I personally am not a fan of this shoe but I collect all 4's so this will be getting thrown in the collection.
Ouch, I thought it would've been able to cop pretty easy later on. Might have to try for these on Saturday since I won't want them to be unavailable to me if I don't 
mean.gif

Thanks for the advice.

I remember one NTer saying one of the DFA releases would be limited, i was looking for the thread but i cant find it... So i take back what i said about these being a GR, i think he said boutiques and places like villa and JJ will get them. But none of the big dawgs... i think it was @nystatenisland if im not mistaken

Wow, I went to all of my spots around Annapolis, Finish Line did not get them, and neither did Champs. Are these somewhat limited? Foot locker acted like they were getting them but said they were FCFS, same with DTLR, which makes me think that neither store is getting them. I have a shoe city near where i live that is the only place doing a raffle, i hope they call, because the internet will be packed on Sat morning. Good Luck to all trying to Cop. I think these are really nice. Was hoping for 2 pair , but not looking good

Back
Top Bottom