Air Jordan 4 "Dunk From Above" To Release (3/19/16)

Interesting...so you're never going to enjoy any Retro+ colorways b/c NA is likely to persist with only OG colorways.  A shame...

A shame? It's my money. The Nike air brings back nostalgia from my youth, made up color ways with corny nicknames dont

N/A brings back nostalgia for me to but I would never limit myself to old colorways. Especially when those old colorways are all black/white/red.

I hear you, but grown man priorities have limited my sneaker budget... Marriage, 401k, mortgage, etc. My personal NA decision is for 3 thru 6, can't buy em all

I hear you, but grown man priorities have limited my sneaker budget... Marriage, 401k, mortgage, etc. My personal NA decision is for 3 thru 6, can't buy em all
i can understand that. I'm trying to limit myself to a certain amount of sneakers, but it's hard lol

Only one store near me getting em and supposedly they saying its a quick strike so gonna be little harder than people think IMO I'm in for sure!! Seen em In person and they are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Only one store near me getting em and supposedly they saying its a quick strike so gonna be little harder than people think IMO I'm in for sure!! Seen em In person and they are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

A QS that nike previewed last yr ? A long with other shoes that were straight General Releases, ummm ok

I can't believe people were comparing these to the Joker and Crimson 3s :smh: . NT can be so black and white sometimes. This is a nice retro+ colorway, it's not the best one they've ever came out with, but it definitely isn't the worst. Hell, if this was labelled as say, a Michigan PE, people would've been all over it from the jump. Watch JB slap the limited label on these and everyone will come flocking :lol:

Last edited:
A QS that nike previewed last yr ? A long with other shoes that were straight General Releases, ummm ok

It's why I said THEY are saying that people[emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji] I'm sure they are a GR but I myself like them regardless!Tired of the same ole colors every so many years! Let's get new fresh color ways

Must be some truth to the #s. Manager told me if she get a lot of people asking for them she is going to do a raffle. Only time she does a raffle is on limited releases. So we'll see in a few days

Of course, quality is excellent

Wish they executed these a lil differently

These remind me of the teal's, nice cw but prob won't be worn as much.

Yeah. With it bieng new color. But these are waaay nicer than the teals IMO. Much more wearable. But at the same time, I maybe won't wear it as much as still. Hehe.

Back
Top Bottom