Air Jordan 4 "Dunk From Above" To Release (3/19/16)

Man I missed out on te Ruvilla link . The size 14 is no longer there :frown: . Thanks whoever posted the link though . Any other sites that have these dfo 4's under ?

Man I missed out on te Ruvilla link . The size 14 is no longer there
frown.gif
. Thanks whoever posted the link though . Any other sites that have these dfo 4's under ?
I'm sure they'll be hitting the Nike Factory stores soon. Probably get dropped to $159.99 then $129.99 until they're gone. I've been waiting for these DFA's and the Letterman 1's to get to clearance since they both have full size runs up on SNKRS and pretty much everywhere else online.

I'm sure they'll be hitting the Nike Factory stores soon. Probably get dropped to $159.99 then $129.99 until they're gone. I've been waiting for these DFA's and the Letterman 1's to get to clearance since they both have full size runs up on SNKRS and pretty much everywhere else online.
they don't have the DFA anymore (cold out) but they do have a full sz run of letterman's 1

Been waiting to see someone paint the white netting to navy blue

Not a fan of different colored net/mesh

Also would like to see the Alt 89's red mesh painted white

Last edited by a moderator:
My villa order was just delivered, awesome kicks. I think these will be hitting outlets soon, great shoe.

I scuffed the front of my toe box[emoji]128545[/emoji].What size brush(how fine)would you use to apply some angelus paint to a small scuff/scratch.These wear in so well,I don't want to turn them into beaters.

Last edited:
I scuffed the front of my toe box[emoji]128545[/emoji].What size brush(how fine)would you use to apply some angelus paint to a small scuff/scratch.These wear in so well,I don't want to turn them into beaters.

Q-tip also works well

I check the outlet by me often and have not seen these at all.  They only released last March.  The stuff that has hit the outlets in the JB has been shoes that were released in 2015.  I do not think anything in the JB released in 2016 has made the outlets yet.  But I could be wrong....I just do not think I have seen anything released in 2016 at the outlets yet.

Most slept on shoe of the year. They are great shoes!!!! So glad i doubled up. This is my new lineup for IV's

Blk/Red Cements

White Cements

DFA

Oreo's

Fire Red's

Columbia's

Still my go to Jordan this year. I've said it once, I'll say it again...These are killer to rock with tan/khaki colored pants/shorts. The leather was smooth and buttery out of the box, but it is aging very well too. So glad I have another pair stocked.

The only time I've seen these at the Nike outlets is behind the counter as returns for $159-$179. Maybe they won't be hitting outlets after all.

When Footaction had their 20% off  going on a few weeks ago I cop'd a size 10 pair for $168 shipped w/ tax 

Big fan of 4s and loved the leather but didn't care for white netting on the tongue. Angelus Navy not perfect but good enough match for me. Glint you can see is light reflection since even the matte finisher gets a little glossy. Someone back in the thread was interested in this, so thought I'd show my example

View media item 2139385

Back
Top Bottom