Air Jordan 4 "Dunk From Above" To Release (3/19/16)

Forreal? I got em from a resell shop, but the net on them is like stuck on the mesh of the tongue and is like one piece
Is it not supposed to be like that?
2 pair from Finish Line, A Pair from DTLR and a pair off SNKRS. They are not supposed to be glued

Why would somebody spend $190 and sell fro $150?

Your White /Cements are? Where did you get them? I have 4 pair if WC and none of them have the netting glued.
He purchases them for $190 because people don't want to pay the $190 for them. Then he sells them for $150, a price people think that's reasonable so they purchase them. In the end it may look like he's losing money but he is actually earning long time customers. If you have the lowest prices people are going to want to purchase from you instead of going to someone who wants to sell them for higher. Not everything is about the amount of money you can get from people, resellers need to understand that.

These don't have any exclusions on Footaction anymore. Got one for 151$ + Tax with a 20% off coupon(expired now but there should be another one soon).

So have been waiting for ndc.com to drop these in price and check and their finally sold out. Does that mean they shipped them off to the outlets?

Last edited:
Bro I think you're a little late

??? Drop in price, not drop as in release. I already got two pairs, but if the price drops I'll get a third. Best quality I've felt on a Jordan, considering the price at least.

Oh ok, I gotcha. These are a nice shoe as well. Would love to find these at a outlet. Gum bottom 4 for the low :smokin

Undeadstock these bad boys yesterday. 
nthat.gif

$152 shipped from villa, super limited sizes left. Eat.
Says $190 still. Is there a discount?

EDIT: Even though the code "Xtra20" says it excludes Jordan's, it worked for me. Just had to enter at checkout. They have size 8,9, 9.5 and 14 left. I love this shoe and I'm pumped I have another one stocked for later. Thanks my man!

Last edited:
its on the home page.

xtra20 for 20% off

off to bed, hope you get a pair.
Worked like a charm. They've got a decent selection of 1's and 2's available with the discount as well. You can get the Jordan 2 Radio Raheem's for $114 shipped. (not that many people want them.)

Last edited:
Then it will be sought after and be expensive like the way military blues started exactly. Better get them outlet prices or pay more later on.

Back
Top Bottom