Air Jordan 4 Retro "Alternate '89" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Glad these are still available... had a ruff new years eve/ day and have been sleeping my butt off 
sick.gif

^I was waiting for someone to reference them to Peppermint Candy Canes just as many do for the white/red 14's :lol:

Last edited:
^I was waiting for someone to reference them to Peppermint Candy Canes just as many do for the white/red 14's
laugh.gif

If they would of did and almost exact flip of the fire Red, then they would have been a great alternate.

Judging by them amount of these on Ebay, I guess its safe to say people are still trying to make money off of flipping shoes!

Judging by them amount of these on Ebay, I guess its safe to say people are still trying to make money off of flipping shoes!
there's new resellers born every day...but its good they lose money by trying to flip shoes that don't have resell value and quit after going in the negative lol

there's new resellers born every day...but its good they lose money by trying to flip shoes that don't have resell value and quit after going in the negative lol
I think from here on out it gonna be that way. Except for a few exceptions now and then. And those releases wont make the company any money, because they will be limited releases. 

Not that I expected long lines or for these to fly off shelves but knowing my size is usually pretty limited I made sure I was at my nearby Nike store by 10am. No line, no nothing. I walked in and was the only person even looking at these. Glad I got a pair!View media item 1853694

Saw these at HOH yesterday and I can't wait to get my NDC order... Looks a lot better in person. Quality is not bad at all. I was tempted to double up at the store and use my VIP reward. But decided not to. Will see first, if I can catch them at my local nike outlet for the low with additional discounts.

Son on a local facebook group put these up for sale yesterday morning talking about "$300 or DS Trades" :lol: :rofl:

I'm new here. I had original 4, 5, and 6 back in the day. Just getting back into it now as I want to take a trip back in time I guess you could say.

I bought these yesterday with no trouble. To the ones asking about feel I think the shoe feels great. Reminded me of slipping on my first pair back in 1989.

I'm new here. I had original 4, 5, and 6 back in the day. Just getting back into it now as I want to take a trip back in time I guess you could say.

I bought these yesterday with no trouble. To the ones asking about feel I think the shoe feels great. Reminded me of slipping on my first pair back in 1989.

Welcome to NT, bro.

Good looks on the info.

Repped.

excited to see these in person, pictures are looking great. Any one else feel like these are going to be going on sale? Already know they'll be hitting outlets.

Really surprised they're sitting so long. Still FSR on FNL, FTL, EB 

I think from here on out it gonna be that way. Except for a few exceptions now and then. And those releases wont make the company any money, because they will be limited releases. 
Couldn't of said it any clearer. All those insanely limited releases at Adidas are gonna have to evolve, or they won't be financially viable. There gonna have to produce more. And the resell market, was/is similar to the housing crisis. Overvalued, it was way to easy to make money, it was unrealistic to make a simple purchase on Eastbay and make an easy 100 or more off of a GR. Times r a changing.

excited to see these in person, pictures are looking great. Any one else feel like these are going to be going on sale? Already know they'll be hitting outlets.

Really surprised they're sitting so long. Still FSR on FNL, FTL, EB 

Not sure if these will sit long enough to go on sale... Never seen Retro go on sale in any major retailer sites. Best bet is to hit up your nike outlets next week and catch returns on a disco. A few outlets might carry them in a month or two.

Back
Top Bottom