Air Jordan 4 Retro (White Oreo) - White/Tech Grey/Black/Fire Red (May 29, 2021)

Just picked these up DS for $250
0EE159CC-CA3B-43B4-934B-5CFFA003325B.jpeg
i recently sold my DS pair to Cam's Kicks for $600 i think. as for the oreos, they clean, but i don't do white midsoles so these will be flipped.

Seller 100% thinking the same thing….it’s nice when the buyer doesn’t know real from fake. If you think a seller sat on those and kept them DS just to sell for $350 below average price…you’re crazy

you are a sweet kid

I’ve got a pair of Breds I bought that look like they’ve been worn once that I haven’t worn yet and I hit on the fire reds (got lucky with 2 decent shoes) with EA and wore them once, but I think I’d wear these a lot (if I can secure a pair).

I want these. But I don’t want to go to the mall on a Saturday (or any day). I don’t wanna be in some stupid que or virtual waiting room for hours only to be told “access denied”. I don’t want to get caught in an endless loop of dumb captcha puzzles of crosswalks, buses, and fire hydrants-Oh...and I’m not drawing a box around a cat or plane.

Guess I’m not getting these. :lol:

havent picked my package up yet but if these are the same material as the metallics.

BUTTER.

those were some if the best put together shoes ive seen nike pump out in long time.

veddy good.
omg no

sold the greens asap.

that leather on the metallics was trash fake leather.

they should have been the tumbled leather we got on the ‘remastered’ oreo iv.

Back
Top Bottom