Air Jordan 4 Retro (White Oreo) - White/Tech Grey/Black/Fire Red (May 29, 2021)

It's this stuff with either the navy cap or red cap. I haven't seen the navy cap in a loooong time though. Ultra Protector in the red cap is about all I've been able to find for a couple of years now, but it works like a charm.

Screenshot_20210601-221827_Chrome.jpg
Funny I've been searching for this for two days and haven't been able to find it aside from an obscure bottle on eBay. Did footlocker discontinue it?

i like these but they're not a $190 shoe. predominantly white with nothing really unique.

but instead of sittin and going on sale like they should, they're going to be gone day 1 lmao

I know alot of people dont like this dudes reviews but I like them a lot and he actually cares to get matierals right, history and builds. Most YouTubers just don't give a **** they just want to show they have the shoe and you dont.

I dunno bro. I’ve always really appreciated this dudes reviews, the effort he puts in. It’s definitely the only shoe channel I watch. All the others literally make me wanna throw up, especially being 35.

nightwing is mad appreciated

I dunno bro. I’ve always really appreciated this dudes reviews, the effort he puts in. It’s definitely the only shoe channel I watch. All the others literally make me wanna throw up, especially being 35.

nightwing is mad appreciated
Oh ok I remember a thread back where he was flamed on here lol. That is very dope seeing so many people like his channel. I appreciate you pointing that out for real.

Back
Top Bottom