Air Jordan 4 Retro (White Oreo) - White/Tech Grey/Black/Fire Red (May 29, 2021)

Just picked these up DS for $250
0EE159CC-CA3B-43B4-934B-5CFFA003325B.jpeg

Yeah, that comment about people not liking his channel threw me. One of the most genuine, knowledgeable, non-hype-beasts out there. I even watch his videos on shoes I could care less for just b/c he's so entertaining. I wish him great success!
I totally agree I just remember an old thread where some people on here were sayin they dont like him becuase he get seeded shoes etc.

Personally would have preferred this mockup; more contrast....more striking. Obviously to be an "oreo" the tongue tag would have to be removed and be like the release version, and the back tab would need to be leather. Mesh doesn't belong on an oreo, but does look better.

lead-air-jordan-4-white-oreo-ct8527-100-release-date-2021.jpeg

Which one of these IVs do you like best and least?
A) White Oreo (2021)
B) Purple Metallic (2020)
C) Pale Citron (2019)
D) Levi White Denim (2018
E) Pure Money (2017)
F) Alternate 89’ (2016)
G) Legend Blue (2015)
H) Classic Green (2004)
Thank you for your time

Hmm....For me....for whatever it's worth (nothing to most ;-).....I don't like any of these. That said, I'll take my shot on the White Oreos as it's kinda clean looking, and 4s are my FAVORITE model, and it's fun to look forward to a release, but will forget about them after the likely L. The rest I wouldn't even want/wear if they were given to me for free....

Just curious; how'd you come up with this list? There have been so many great 4s launched in the same timeframe that I like a lot more.

Hmm....For me....for whatever it's worth (nothing to most ;-).....I don't like any of these. That said, I'll take my shot on the White Oreos as it's kinda clean looking, and 4s are my FAVORITE model, and it's fun to look forward to a release, but will forget about them after the likely L. The rest I wouldn't even want/wear if they were given to me for free....

Just curious; how'd you come up with this list? There have been so many great 4s launched in the same timeframe that I like a lot more.
Thank you for your feedback I value your opinion greatly. I had a conversation with Ninetyfiveguy Ninetyfiveguy Monday about this and was curious on others opinion. He came up with it on the top of his head. Pretty amazing.

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

tenor (2).gif

God, the shape and height is ATROCIOUS!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Marz there is no bigger fan of the IV than me. The Black/Cement IV was my first Jordan in 1989. The Shape seems to be getting worse and worse. These almost don't even look like a IV. Its a shame that they chose to fix the 3 and 11 , but thumb their nose at the best model ever made.

Back
Top Bottom