Air Jordan 4 Retro (White Oreo) - White/Tech Grey/Black/Fire Red (May 29, 2021)

My netting turn yellow on my 4s would love a new pair
Saw a great YouTube video of vickalmighty air brush the netting white again. Looked great after. I got the airbrush off amazon one recommended by pro custom YouTube for great price and the compressor for it from harbor it from harbor freight also great price. If anyone needs the links I can find em.

wouldnt mind another pair of cements... i beat mines into the ground something silly

Yeah after seeing what we thought were going to be the Fire Red 3s for later this year, you can color me skeptical on this release for now.
In if it is the OG Cement 4 though.

Really hoping they’re WC4s. I was a broke college student so I had to punch air when I saw sneaker Instagram going crazy. That being said, they’ll definitely be something horrid, like a WC4 with Patent Leather upper and translucent heel tabs.

955FB299-7EBA-4F94-A1AC-6F4C5CE3A751.jpeg

Yeah even though I recently paid resale for my pairs of wc4s I would still be real happy to see them retro again. But I’m sure they will disappoint us in some way or another. They just better really come through on the fire red and military 4s that’s what I’m most concerned about.

Have a bad feeling they gon do something to **** them up
They might not be “fk’d up” per se, but I’m with you in that I don’t think these are gonna be straight up WC4s. Some type of reverse/alternate WC4 is what I’m thinking.

I'm on eBay 😒 trying to locate some White Cement 4's in my size, new and I come across some pre-owned (nice way of saying used) in my size such as this:

Screenshot_20201230-144915~2.png

This seller wants $312.00 but doesn't have the agency to clean down his product for sale 🙄 I mean if your going to sell your car, wouldn't you want to vacuum and dust the interior?

Screenshot_20201230-150504~2.png

Look at the rocks and dirt 😬😣

I'm on eBay 😒 trying to locate some White Cement 4's in my size, new and I come across some pre-owned (nice way of saying used) in my size such as this:

Screenshot_20201230-144915~2.png

This seller wants $312.00 but doesn't have the agency to clean down his product for sale 🙄 I mean if your going to sell your car, wouldn't you want to vacuum and dust the interior?

Screenshot_20201230-150504~2.png

Look at the rocks and dirt 😬😣

Most sellers now on eBay are either:

-Teens/amateurs who don’t know what they’re doing.
-Scamers who don’t actually have the shoes listed.
-Resellers who want $400 for a pair of GR AJ 1 mids.

Very few deals to be had on the bay these days. They still exist but much harder to come by now.

Your seller is probably in category 1, BTW.

Back
Top Bottom