Air Jordan 4 Retro (White Oreo) - White/Tech Grey/Black/Fire Red (May 29, 2021)

Not gonna deny that these look awesome, almost satisfying those who missed out on 2016. But this sad oldfag wants the Nike Air branding šŸ˜” at a reasonable price.
Yeah no NA=no play for me as usual. Canā€™t do the tacky jumpman replacement no sir. Thatā€™s not what I remember looking so sick as a kid and plus even objectively NA just looks better. Iā€™ve always been amazed at how many people settled for that. I guess they would also settle for a Jordan 1 with a jumpman replacing the swoosh :lol:
These look pretty awesome, in for two pairs. It doesnā€™t make any sense but Nike air on the back would look great
No **** it would look great. Tinker designed the shoe to have it there regardless of colorway. ā€œDoesnā€™t make any senseā€ :lol:

That mock up is an excellent colorway, I especially like the black under the netting. This would be a very nice take on the OGs if they come out like that.

Crossing my fingers for Nike Air though, if they getta jumpman itā€™s gonna kill the vibe majorly.

I canā€™t even lie..yā€™all might not agree but these KILLIN the OGs imo
They do look awesome. All traditional colors that are arranged very well. I wonder if this colorway was created years ago and not used? Or created this year for this model?

If this colorway existed in 1989, Jordan would have worn it imo, which leaves me to think that the colorway was created in 2020.

If Nike Air was on the back, along with a story that it was an unused colorway from 1989 (nostalgia marketing ploy) then it would be much more tempting to purchase.

Last edited:
They do look awesome. All traditional colors that are arranged very well. I wonder if this colorway was created years ago and not used? Or created this year for this model?

If this colorway existed in 1989, Jordan would have worn it imo, which leaves me to think that the colorway was created in 2020.

If Nike Air was on the back, along with a story that it was an unused colorway from 1989 (nostalgia marketing ploy) then it would be much more tempting to purchase.

They aren't as good as the OGs, no way LOL. But they aren't bad as a colorway. Personally, though, I despise when they make the two "halves" of the midsole the same color. I know these images are just mock-up guesses, so hopefully they don't come out looking exactly like that. I won't buy them either way, but they COULD be nice.

They aren't as good as the OGs, no way LOL. But they aren't bad as a colorway. Personally, though, I despise when they make the two "halves" of the midsole the same color. I know these images are just mock-up guesses, so hopefully they don't come out looking exactly like that. I won't buy them either way, but they COULD be nice.

I just noticed that about the mid sole, which is ALL Cement. I don't even have the 2016 White Cement, which are going for $550 with shipping šŸ˜’

i think i would usually feel the same way but the fact that itā€™s all cement and not a solid colour makes this a bit more forgivable imo

A51670BD-7578-4075-8ADD-B5BC5C062E39.jpeg

There actually could be a case made if NA was on the heel. And of course if height and shape were corrected which they wonā€™t be. SO, thereā€™s not a snowballā€™s chance in hell that they will KILL the OGs.
Right and thatā€™s if the shoe looked exactly like that mock-up in terms of color, and like I just said if the shape and height improve dramatically.

Id like another round of Cements because cats out here smoking too much of that good with those resell prices šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Agree. I was thinking of starting a thread with screenshots of what the OG colorway, court-worn retros were being sold for šŸ˜’ šŸ’µšŸ’øšŸ˜„

It appears and correct me if I'm wrong, but Jordan Brand only puts out two 'Nike Air' retros a year? Is that right?

If it is correct, then we will see one more Nike Air' retro after the Carmine 6 drops on February 13th. Perhaps the Military Blue 4 in May or Black Friday?

They shouldā€™ve gone full Retro LS, and removed the side plastic netting and replaced it with just leather. Had they done that, theyā€™d be dope IMO. The Columbia 4s, Oreo 4s, and Bling 4s from 2000, are dope to me because of that and their tumbled uppers, and these wouldā€™ve been great had they just followed that lineage.

Back
Top Bottom