Air Jordan 4 Retro (White Oreo) - White/Tech Grey/Black/Fire Red (May 29, 2021)

Most sellers now on eBay are either:

-Teens/amateurs who don’t know what they’re doing.
-Scamers who don’t actually have the shoes listed.
-Resellers who want $400 for a pair of GR AJ 1 mids.

Very few deals to be had on the bay these days. They still exist but much harder to come by now.

Your seller is probably in category 1, BTW.

Imagine if I say, "Yeah, I'm interested, but the bottom soles are dirty, maybe I'll buy them if you clean them?"

and then what is he going to do, go and scrub them down and then retake the photograph? Too lazy. Plus I'd then say, "Not clean enough, sorry no thanks" 😂🤣 🧼🧽

d4de2432e2898c56ec791b84b337de2f--jordan--michael-jordan~4.jpg

Red is have 🍎
Green is want 🍏
Remainder is unreleased
*I'm an 11.5, in case y'all know any dark alley discount pickups 😎😉

Last edited:
is it at all reasonable to think that jb would release wc4s about half a year after the release of the netflix series sneakerheads (could have been a movie instead of a series tbh) which sort of revolved around wc4s

Imagine if I say, "Yeah, I'm interested, but the bottom soles are dirty, maybe I'll buy them if you clean them?"

and then what is he going to do, go and scrub them down and then retake the photograph? Too lazy. Plus I'd then say, "Not clean enough, sorry no thanks" 😂🤣 🧼🧽

You are 100% tripping here.. I have, for years, made it a point NOT to clean the soles of shoes I am selling so that the buyer understands EXACTLY what the condition is and can see how true that is compared to my description. However, I am someone who, aside from some long time pairs, often move items I KNOW I have only worn 1-3x's and will state that in the description along with pictures to match.

I've seen folks sell shoes and call them close to new just because they cleaned the bottoms.. that, to me, isn't honest and is more like a seller trying to get over on a buyer by making their condition look better than it really is. I don't agree with this method but to each their own. If I can't remember exactly how many times they've been worn or I have to clean the bottoms or some reason.. the condition is 'used/judge for yourself'

If we want to be real there is a 4th category of sellers on Ebay and they are the finessers that use things like this to get over on folks. As for Cements.. I really hope to see these come back, I only have 1 from the last run and went back to cop another sometime in like 2019 and they were 400+.

You are 100% tripping here.. I have, for years, made it a point NOT to clean the soles of shoes I am selling so that the buyer understands EXACTLY what the condition is and can see how true that is compared to my description. However, I am someone who, aside from some long time pairs, often move items I KNOW I have only worn 1-3x's and will state that in the description along with pictures to match.

I've seen folks sell shoes and call them close to new just because they cleaned the bottoms.. that, to me, isn't honest and is more like a seller trying to get over on a buyer by making their condition look better than it really is. I don't agree with this method but to each their own. If I can't remember exactly how many times they've been worn or I have to clean the bottoms or some reason.. the condition is 'used/judge for yourself'

If we want to be real there is a 4th category of sellers on Ebay and they are the finessers that use things like this to get over on folks. As for Cements.. I really hope to see these come back, I only have 1 from the last run and went back to cop another sometime in like 2019 and they were 400+.
I have never sold a shoe in my life. I have only given shoes away to the likes of my brother and a few friends. While I completely understand your take on this topic, I personally, if I were to sell, would clean them up the best I can. To me its a simple consideration type of thing. When I look at some listings on Ebay, I cringe at some of the **** thats on these outsoles. I can judge the condition in other areas of the shoe along with the outsole to gauge its overall condition. Chunks of dirt or mud would be cleaned off if I am trying to sell. Only because I would want them to look the best possible for its existing condition.
When I am potentially looking for used pairs just to enjoy or beat up, I stay away from the pairs that are dirty as hell. Only because it makes me believe that seller gives two ****s about what he is putting out there for my money. If the seller cant take five minutes to clean the crud out of the shoes they are selling, I wont entertain buying.

I understand where you're coming from with the honesty, as in 'how the sneaker really is' but if someone is selling an apartment, house or car, I mean, you want to make everything look as fresh and clean as possible. Maximum scrub down 🧽 and more so now then ever with the Covid🦠

I dig around a LOT and find some impressive deals myself, but is this for real? Mad props to you for this lol.
Kijiji appears to be a Canadian Craigslist. Why would someone sell a deadstock White Cement 4 (16) for only $65?

Shannon Sharpe talks about how collectors/sellers with rare shoes will hit him up on social media with an offer and he'll trade them football tickets or wire them 💰 in exchange.

He says he doesn't want to meet the people who offer him the sneakers because he doesn't want to get jacked. Makes sense.

Screenshot_20210102-220843~2.png

Last edited:
Kijiji appears to be a Canadian Craigslist. Why would someone sell a deadstock White Cement 4 (16) for only $65?

Shannon Sharpe talks about how collectors/sellers with rare shoes will hit him up on social media with an offer and he'll trade them football tickets or wire them 💰 in exchange.

He says he doesn't want to meet the people who offer him the sneakers because he doesn't want to get jacked. Makes sense.

Screenshot_20210102-220843~2.png

yea I know. I thought it would be good to good to be true too.

00337B27-7058-486D-B23A-AA3225FA089E.png

992110BA-B6C1-4428-9E55-C9A5874F2AA1.jpeg

Wow! Did he look desperate? 💉🥴
He could have gotten at least $200. You got the deal of the year, no doubt. If I saw my big *** size being sold DS for that price, I'd expect to have a gun pulled on me 😮
He had no idea what he had. My whole drive to him I was expecting Fakes..pulled up it was an Older Indian gentleman and he was like
“ i bought these 3 years ago, I thought no one would want them they are older model but I had 10 people contact me since you called me first they are yours”

I gave him 75$ I won’t lie just so I can rest easy

I have never sold a shoe in my life. I have only given shoes away to the likes of my brother and a few friends. While I completely understand your take on this topic, I personally, if I were to sell, would clean them up the best I can. To me its a simple consideration type of thing. When I look at some listings on Ebay, I cringe at some of the **** thats on these outsoles. I can judge the condition in other areas of the shoe along with the outsole to gauge its overall condition. Chunks of dirt or mud would be cleaned off if I am trying to sell. Only because I would want them to look the best possible for its existing condition.
When I am potentially looking for used pairs just to enjoy or beat up, I stay away from the pairs that are dirty as hell. Only because it makes me believe that seller gives two ****s about what he is putting out there for my money. If the seller cant take five minutes to clean the crud out of the shoes they are selling, I wont entertain buying.

I feel you; I think there is a degree. At a certain point some shoes are beat to tragedy and dirty af and should probably be cleaned up but this is why I personally don't buy used shoes if ever. I probably bought 2 used kicks in all of my collecting off of memory. The problem is transparency is warped. If they’re new it solves the problem completely :lol:

Last edited:
He had no idea what he had. My whole drive to him I was expecting Fakes..pulled up it was an Older Indian gentleman and he was like
“ i bought these 3 years ago, I thought no one would want them they are older model but I had 10 people contact me since you called me first they are yours”

I gave him 75$ I won’t lie just so I can rest easy

So sad. Stealing from the Indians never ends, does it? 😔😉

These look pretty awesome, in for two pairs. It doesn’t make any sense but Nike air on the back would look great

I came to the realization the other day that the closest representation of the OG silhouette for the Air Jordan 4's is none other than the phenomenal Jordan 89 racer!! Believe it or not, it's true!

192499362742_normal_008_1024x1024~2.jpg

OIP (11).jpeg

jordan-89-racer-white-cement-lateral.jpeg

I workout in these in crew or quarter socks, as they are superb fitness wear. Always getting stares and compliments. 😙 What makes them so attractive, is that they are slim and form fitting, not "bulky" and "bulbous" like the original basketball modern retros.

1989-og-air-jordan-4-white-cement-ebay-02-570x427.jpg

1989 OG - Smaller toebox. High back.

jordan-4-white-cement-2.jpg

2016 Retro - Thicker, rounder toebox. Lower back.

Last edited:
Faber Castell Faber Castell the back tab isn't shorter its the height of the shoe that is. The heel tab is even larger on the OG's too. If you put the OG heel tab on those 2016's you'd have a chair back there :lol:.
I see what you're talking about. That's interesting, as the OG is almost like a boot 🥾 which is for basketball performance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom