Air Jordan 4 Retro (White Oreo) - White/Tech Grey/Black/Fire Red (May 29, 2021)

i want those metallic greens so bad. saw the leather was whack and sold em fast. even with silica packs and perfect storage, those are doomed. eventually the greens will be worth a ton, being only in asia. but wasnt worth it for me
Omg man I know the green pair was top of the top for me too but we ended up getting purple in Vegas so I said fk it and regretted it. Just like you said there's not much I can do with them but maybe customize them or wear them all yellow and beat.

1619784864093.png

How well does that reshoven8er stain/water repellent work? These are gonna get dirty fast

Shoe cleaners/repellent gotta be the biggest waste of money…just clean your whites after wearing them

That couldn't be further from the truth on the repellent. I have shoes I legit sprayed one time out of the box 15 years ago and liquid still rolls right off them. Definitely makes cleaning easier too because it doesn't allow the crud to sink into the shoe.

That couldn't be further from the truth on the repellent. I have shoes I legit sprayed one time out of the box 15 years ago and liquid still rolls right off them. Definitely makes cleaning easier too because it doesn't allow the crud to sink into the shoe.
Thanks, needed to hear this.

I try to stick to the Champs/FTL house brand. It's never given me a problem. I tried a couple of other brands recently and they just didn't cover well enough. Here's a pair of suede dunks I sprayed one time in December of 2015. Just went and ran them under the faucet for you...

Screenshot_20210601-220626_Photos.jpg
Appreciate you going through all that trouble for me brother. I'm gonna order a bottle or 2. "House" is the name of the brand?

Appreciate you going through all that trouble for me brother. I'm gonna order a bottle or 2. "House" is the name of the brand?

It's this stuff with either the navy cap or red cap. I haven't seen the navy cap in a loooong time though. Ultra Protector in the red cap is about all I've been able to find for a couple of years now, but it works like a charm.

Screenshot_20210601-221827_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom