Air Jordan 4 "What The" 11/13/19

BE87CC9A-450C-4EA9-B00B-961615EDCD14.jpeg

Finally had a chance to open boxes that came in past week. Glad the initial Hype died when people figured out was fairly General Release. Sometimes just want to buy with little hassle what you like for Personal.
For those of us that grew up during the Original series, these Air Jordan WTFour are a great anniversary tribute. Went usual true to size Nike. Good materials, shape, colorway. Well done.

source.gif

Prices holding steady at retail on stockx and goat...
I’m thinking these might not hit disco
I got a $50 Nike giftcard
I might just have to pull the trigger

Prices holding steady at retail on stockx and goat...
I’m thinking these might not hit disco
I got a $50 Nike giftcard
I might just have to pull the trigger
I have one pair, I wanted to double up at discount. but it might not happen. It also appears only size 10 and up on NDC.

They are sitting because there isn’t a resellers market for these don’t try to rock us to sleep with false info. The quality on these 4’s are excellent. I understand if you don’t like them because they are not what you like but these are way better quality than the white cement 4’s.
can you read? I never mentioned quality as the reason they sitting so wtf you talkin bout?
👀

These are so nice can’t wait to rock mine. Thinking this weekend. Or my Jordan 4 blue Levi’s.

Shoot my Black cements still DS...

These might get the on feet treatment before I actually rock the BCs... Leather is so nice on these I kinda want to get another pair on disco...

IMG_20191202_053753_765.jpg
IMG_20191202_091358_081.jpg

Its also the most discounted week for every retailer. Its a fair question....
Not for a brand new shoe, with tons of Nike clearance merchandise to move. They have lesser model J's that look similar that they pedal for a discount.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom