Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

33804373-B336-405D-AFE9-A506A97EB744.jpeg

Smooth pick up on the 4s from Snkrs Pass. As for the Denim Jacket from Levi's Meatpacking, It was FCFS. **** almost got shut down. FCFS is horrible in NYC but I managed to pull away with one to complete the set

Ls for me on both pairs. I’m not sure if I like the black or white pair better. There’s about a $150 difference between black and white as of right now. Usual trends are for a price dip the week following the release. I’m not sure if that will happen in this case. I’m trying to decide whether to pull the trigger on whites for $450 or wait on blacks to drop to $300. I do like the white ones more so I may try and wait it out. I was hoping that the whites would drop below $400 but that’s not going to happen

33804373-B336-405D-AFE9-A506A97EB744.jpeg

Smooth pick up on the 4s from Snkrs Pass. As for the Denim Jacket from Levi's Meatpacking, It was FCFS. **** almost got shut down. FCFS is horrible in NYC but I managed to pull away with one to complete the set

I just grabbed one for a decent price. How does it fit in your opinion? True to size?

I guess people at Social Status in Houston didn't pick up their pairs. I just got a call saying I "Won" the raffle for a Black pair. I'll pick them up tomorrow. Nice to see so many people here eat.

I guess people at Social Status in Houston didn't pick up their pairs. I just got a call saying I "Won" the raffle for a Black pair. I'll pick them up tomorrow. Nice to see so many people here eat.
What people??? Who ate??? Man Social Status is the grail store in Texas. They get EVERYTHING! Dallas aint got ****!

Congrats! Hopefully I win the raffle for the white pair. Missed the FCFS our here in NC

I wanted to like the black pair but I have to agree. Wish the edges of the different panels of the shoe were distressed or frayed so it doesn't look so flat. Oh well

On my pair, the wings are fray a tad bit out the box.

i think that part they want to buyer to do lol. Have them both be canvas' and let the wearer wear and tear them or purposely fray them on their own

Im curious to see how ppl custom the blk ones though. White def has more options

Reactions: ARK
Still haven’t seen any Bodega winners yet
I hit on the Black ones at Bodega. They were super late notifying me and I woke up to a W email. I really wanted the Whites and I will end up getting Whites on StockX. Just not sure whether to hold onto Blacks or flip them.

I hit on the Black ones at Bodega. They were super late notifying me and I woke up to a W email. I really wanted the Whites and I will end up getting Whites on StockX. Just not sure whether to hold onto Blacks or flip them.
flip and use towards the white... That is, if you really wants the white more

Welp, I went to stockX for both pairs. Really wanted these and dont think im getting any other pairs this year but well c. Congrats to everyone that won!

How much do you guys think is reasonable for the whites? How low do you suppose they’ll drop? I figure I’ll buy at $400 but that seems a little high. Thoughts on what prices will do? There isn’t going to be a bunch of pairs rolling in this week so today and tomorrow is about it for stock (tomorrow’s sneaker stash winners)

1BD9034A-02C0-4591-AF57-5EEFCF4411C8.jpeg

Took a L on the whites on a local FCFS due to the usual foolishness despite camping for over 12 hours but the blacks are still decent. Really wanted both tho...

Now I gotta sell my size 11.5 to put towards aftermarket pair of the whites.

I could have gotten a pair of whites for $340 off of eBay last night before the coupon expired. Today’s coupon is trash. Anyway dude was supposed to pick the shoes up from footaction today and I hesitated on copping just because ebays sketches me out. Dude had decent feedback so I decided to go for it and take a leap of faith but he sold them for $450 ( was going to do $400 for me and with coupon would have been $340). I feel stupid but it is what it is

I guess $400 isn’t too bad if I can cop for that

I like the Levis 4s but you know living in Indianapolis my only shot at really getting those kind of shoes are raffles or resell. I’m not sure why I ever get my hopes up. :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom