Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Swear I’m tired of driving up to Chicago. Need to network a little more and get some folks to pickup for me. Lol. MF TIDE
CDFB548C-CF3C-4E2A-8200-FDA46B6FB630.jpeg

6 pairs?

$330 fair price for the black pair? Iono if I should get black Levi’s or Travis Scott’s for $300. There’s some frayed parts

Hit on 2 raffles and snkrs pass and couldn’t grab any of em. Glad I got a pair early. But anyone looking to claim pairs at Kith and Mercer tell em you want Evans size 13s. Lol

What makes some pairs have blank tags Vs. Levi's tags? I have a blank tag but seen a couple of pics in here with the Levi's tag

What makes some pairs have blank tags Vs. Levi's tags? I have a blank tag but seen a couple of pics in here with the Levi's tag

I used to work for Levi’s so lemme explain this blank tab situation...

When Levi’s produces 99 pairs of a particular sized jean, the 100th pair has a blank tab. Why? Well Levi’s has copyrights over the whole red tab. Not just the red tab w/ logo. They copyrighted this because they don’t want some random denim company slapping blank red tabs on products so they look like Levi’s from afar. But legally speaking, they can lose their copyright if they do not produce and sell blank red tabs. So Levi’s has this little game they play where the 100th pair is always blank. People would always ask me if these blank tabs were fake and I would laugh as they are asking this while shopping in a Levi’s store owned by Levi’s

So in short, the blank red tab is in fact a rare shoe however... who wants a Levi’s Jordan shoe without the iconic red tab that reads “Levi’s” on it? So placing a value to it get difficult

This is mostly right, except that the law is TRADEMARK LAW, not copyright law. IANAL. Levi's wants to not only protect their name from use by competitors, they also want to protect the use of the red tab itself. They don't want some other brand to stick red tabs on back pockets with the word "LUCKY" embroidered on them. In order for Levi's to continue proving that its trademarked symbol ("red tab device") is functional and and distinguishing from competitors' product, APART from the word ("Levi's"), they have to produce some of the symbol without the word. Then they can claim that they not only have exclusive rights to the word, but also exclusive rights to the symbol, the red tab itself.

Interesting Levi's store story: I was shopping with a friend at a Levi's store, and he, not being in-the-know about 501 jeans, asked a male salesperson about the difficulties of unbuttoning and buttoning a pair of 501s. The guy said, basically, there's no problem at all, and demonstrated how easily the fly is unbuttoned on the pair of 501s he was wearing. Good thing he wasn't going commando, I guess.

Wow, so my pair is rare lol. Interesting. I still rather have the Levi's Tag :rolleyes, but It doesn't really matter. Thanks

Idk about the 99 out of 100 being tagged on these. Of the 6 I brought home, 1 black out of 2 was blank and 3 of the whites were blank.

Of course they make significantly less of the better one. Got 8am pickup window for Saturday at soho and winded up with a black jacket :smh:
At least I got the white shoes

Of course they make significantly less of the better one. Got 8am pickup window for Saturday at soho and winded up with a black jacket :smh:
At least I got the white shoes
Damn really?
I got the 10 am time slot and just the black shoes/jacket was left.

dawg. Keith gonna have a buttload of unclaimed. their inventory was staccckkkkkeeeddddddd

Back
Top Bottom