Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

dawg. Keith gonna have a buttload of unclaimed. their inventory was staccckkkkkeeeddddddd

how come kith don't want me man

CH1ddSFUwAAdi_c.jpg

Just paid $450 shipped from eBay for a white pair. I usually won’t buy off of eBay but stock x is not cooperating with price dropping as it usually does. I think only 1 or maybe 2 pairs of size 10s even sold today which is weird. These must be really limited. I wish the white ones would have been the ones massed produced so I could have got them for $330. I was going to buy a pair off a guy early off eBay before he picked his up but I was afraid I’d end up with a blank tag. I know I’m getting a Levi’s pair and will have them by the end of the week. Good stuff

If these drop in price this week, I’m done with the resale thing. I got bit by the off whites and hope these don’t bite me. Now I’m done until he got game 13s

Just paid $450 shipped from eBay for a white pair. I usually won’t buy off of eBay but stock x is not cooperating with price dropping as it usually does. I think only 1 or maybe 2 pairs of size 10s even sold today which is weird. These must be really limited. I wish the white ones would have been the ones massed produced so I could have got them for $330. I was going to buy a pair off a guy early off eBay before he picked his up but I was afraid I’d end up with a blank tag. I know I’m getting a Levi’s pair and will have them by the end of the week. Good stuff

If these drop in price this week, I’m done with the resale thing. I got bit by the off whites and hope these don’t bite me. Now I’m done until he got game 13s
theyll def drop in price this week but then shoot back up.

Can someone who bought the white levi jordan 4 (first hand) confirm if your shoe tree looks the same as the pic below?

Thanks

Attachments

• Image-2.jpg
    Image-2.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
theyll def drop in price this week but then shoot back up.
I would usually agree but I don’t think there are many pairs bought online. I always wait until the week after but with these I know there aren’t hardly any pairs coming in from online store purchases so I went ahead and pulled the trigger

hating on that resell dude and his team. i have a job so i can't just hang out and loop lines
As a nurse sometimes it cheaper to just work, get paid, and pay that premium instead of waiting in line all day. Although thats not always how it goes + paying retail is so much better cus theres alot of better things to spend that extra cash on on lke a chick fil a meal.

Back
Top Bottom