Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

ghost chairs really mean nothing depending on which store youre at. in my area, every hype release theres ghost chairs and the line thats formed ends up not being the order of the ghost chairs.

I think pretty much at Wish same people camp every release & they always get to the front of the line

yup lol im one of them. theres actually people "camping" right now at wish but they are wasting their own time since the official line does not start 2 days before the release

i think the absolute fairest way to handle a FCFS release is to let people line up once the store closes (yes that causes pushing, shoving, etc) and have the store manager and police come situate the line. after that the store manager should create a list and write down everyone's name in line. that way no one has to be there all night and your spot is guaranteed. once it hits 10:00 am or whatever time the store opens up to release the shoes, the manager should go by the list and if he/she calls out your name and you arent there, then SOL on to the next person.

i think the absolute fairest way to handle a FCFS release is to let people line up once the store closes (yes that causes pushing, shoving, etc) and have the store manager and police come situate the line. after that the store manager should create a list and write down everyone's name in line. that way no one has to be there all night and your spot is guaranteed. once it hits 10:00 am or whatever time the store opens up to release the shoes, the manager should go by the list and if he/she calls out your name and you arent there, then SOL on to the next person.

taxpayer dollars for police shouldn't have to go towards managing sneaker releases :lol:

but I agree with the approach otherwise. was like that at Wal-Mart the night before SNES released. showed up at 8:30 for a ticket, went to the bar for 3 hours, and came back to claim my unit.

Nah people should be able to camp as long as they want. If a dude wants to be there 3 days in advance so be it. No line before a certain time creates chaos

Some stores don’t want people outside their store for 3 days though. Boutique near me allows the line to form right when they close which does create chaos but hey everyone knows what they’re signing up for

Some stores don’t want people outside their store for 3 days though. Boutique near me allows the line to form right when they close which does create chaos but hey everyone knows what they’re signing up for
If that's the case they should use a different release procedure or not announce it this early in advance

I agree, but all of this actually requires caring about the customers. Which believe me none of these boutiques do.

For a limited hyped release like this FCFS shouldn’t even been an option. Just do online raffles and let the chips fall where they may. No one needs to waste days of their lives lining up, thousands of people don’t need to bum rush the store on release day, and the police can actually do some real work instead trying to calm down angry resellers and people who couldn’t cop any of the 18 pairs the store had anyway.

For me personally, ain't nothing worth camping out for. Especially during the winter months. Salute to y'all that do it tho.

If it’s the morning of like the Gatorade 6s that’s not too bad. I parked my car in front of the spot and waited till they opened got mine. But this camping for days? Nah

Back
Top Bottom