Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

For a limited hyped release like this FCFS shouldn’t even been an option. Just do online raffles and let the chips fall where they may. No one needs to waste days of their lives lining up, thousands of people don’t need to bum rush the store on release day, and the police can actually do some real work instead trying to calm down angry resellers and people who couldn’t cop any of the 18 pairs the store had anyway.

Disagree. Fcfs is giving ppl a better chance as opposed to a raffle with a million entries

Disagree. Fcfs is giving ppl a better chance as opposed to a raffle with a million entries

Depends because look at the measures people are going through to get a spot. I mean raffles for me are easy because they take only a few mins out my day to submit and I can keep it moving about my day. A lot of us work, have families, got other things going on that makes lining up for days for a shoe impractical. These resellers, this is their hustle. This is how they “eat” and when it comes to eat or starve people get desperate and crazy because while they look at these kicks as a profit margin, I look at them for what they are: shoes. And to them, me copping a pair to rock is one less chance for them to flip and “eat” and people lose their minds off that perspective...

0F4E8ECD-C9C3-448F-9CAD-36DE8B64A33C.jpeg
769E5D30-2559-4088-8774-AB8D32A9A291.jpeg

Pics via gc911 IG
Can't wait!!!!

Depends because look at the measures people are going through to get a spot. I mean raffles for me are easy because they take only a few mins out my day to submit and I can keep it moving about my day. A lot of us work, have families, got other things going on that makes lining up for days for a shoe impractical. These resellers, this is their hustle. This is how they “eat” and when it comes to eat or starve people get desperate and crazy because while they look at these kicks as a profit margin, I look at them for what they are: shoes. And to them, me copping a pair to rock is one less chance for them to flip and “eat” and people lose their minds off that perspective...

Yeah you’re right. With FCFS 90% of people out there are resellers

yeah definitely not knocking you or anything. most of us take advantage of/work the system with check in codes and what not, just surprised they'd openly give you a check in code for another state.
You don't even need to do that. Once you enter a code from any area you can go back in and change your location to the store you prefer (in your city/state/etc...)

You don't even need to do that. Once you enter a code from any area you can go back in and change your location to the store you prefer (in your city/state/etc...)
not when there's only one store in the country releasing the shoe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom