Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Anyone in Norfolk VA better get to creme321 ASAP
Saw the notifcation a little while after they posted and headed right over there to stand in line for 1.5+ hours in -30° weather and then the manager comes out and says you have to spend $225 on shoes to get a guaranteed ticket :smh: if the post had said that, I probably wouldn't even have left the house honestly.

I think they let about 6 or 7 people in at a time to look around and decide what to buy, but the line barely ever moved because everybody inside was just sitting down or just walking and touching the same stuff everytime and staring us down. This happened the entire time :lol:

Store was set to close @ 7 PM at first, but I guess since everybody was getting too heated (older lady called the manager a *****, group a few feet behind me was going to jump him, etc.), 5 minutes before closing they changed to staying open until all pairs were gone. Was gonna just say **** it and buy something so i'd get my pair anyways, but they came out and said they only had a few sizes (8, 8.5, 11.5, and a 13) left. 2 minutes prior, they had a lot more but whatever :lol: I decided on this $227 Bape rug, but after they said only sneaker purchases counted and nothing that I would actually pay full retail for was in my size (nor these either), I dipped :smh:

Saw the notifcation a little while after they posted and headed right over there to stand in line for 1.5+ hours in -30° weather and then the manager comes out and says you have to spend $225 on shoes to get a guaranteed ticket :smh: if the post had said that, I probably wouldn't even have left the house honestly.

I think they let about 6 or 7 people in at a time to look around and decide what to buy, but the line barely ever moved because everybody inside was just sitting down or just walking and touching the same stuff everytime and staring us down. This happened the entire time :lol:

Store was set to close @ 7 PM at first, but I guess since everybody was getting too heated (older lady called the manager a *****, group a few feet behind me was going to jump him, etc.), 5 minutes before closing they changed to staying open until all pairs were gone. Was gonna just say **** it and buy something so i'd get my pair anyways, but they came out and said they only had a few sizes (8, 8.5, 11.5, and a 13) left. 2 minutes prior, they had a lot more but whatever :lol: I decided on this $227 Bape rug, but after they said only sneaker purchases counted and nothing that I would actually pay full retail for was in my size (nor these either), I dipped :smh:
I would have bought some stuff and either resold it or the shoes to at least make some money back for the amount of time I wasted

Anyone know when we find out about online raffle? I signed up for just about all.

Anyone know when we find out about online raffle? I signed up for just about all.
END - today by 4 PM EST
RSVP Gallery - emailed sometime today, have until Wednesday at 1 PM EST to buy
BackDoor - emailed sometime today
Shinzo Paris - emailed on Wednesday around 11 AM EST
Sivas - Instagram DM'd today around 6:00 AM EST I believe
Concepts - unsure but will update

Yea you should've copped some sneakers, flipped em for a small L and got the levis for close to retail. I wish I was in that area for those types of drops. I'd have fun there

3B7EE1D7-DC43-4A81-B39A-F47B88A3A497.png
Hope

Back
Top Bottom