Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

I heard they were giving out wristbands at SF Levi’s. One guy said they had 100 pairs available. No idea if that’s true.

Debating if I should head out to one of the NY Levi stores now to get the jacket, debating which location would be best and debating whether to stay in bed and sleep since there’s a high probability that the same scene that happened at the Soho location, will happen again today for the jackets.

Decisions, decisions...

Debating if I should head out to one of the NY Levi stores now to get the jacket, debating which location would be best and debating whether to stay in bed and sleep since there’s a high probability that the same scene that happened at the Soho location, will happen again today for the jackets.

Decisions, decisions...

now you got me thinking lol

but I prolly will stay put knowing it will most likely be a L

now you got me thinking lol

but I prolly will stay put knowing it will most likely be a L

Yeah, especially if we pick the wrong location where the usual suspects will be at in full effect, then we just wasted our time and sleep. Or what if they’ll be in full effect at every location. Who knows. I wish I knew how many jackets are in at each location to help me better with this decision, lol

Decisions, decisions...
Nobody out there for em

Does anyone know if social status Charlotte is opening at regular time and how many ppl are already in line?

I was told that there were "about 25" people lined up yesterday around 8.30pm
Appreciate it. Trying to decide if it’s even worth going up there seeing as how some stores are rumored to have a 100 pairs, but I don’t know now since kids are out of school today.

Back
Top Bottom